• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Google Web master Tools I Changing İnternational Targeting?? (I need change my internationale targeting change from ukrain)
Google Web master Tools I Changing İnternational Targeting??
grafikhakan35

Message # 1 | 10:52 AM
I need change my internationale targeting from ukraine. İn my google web master tools ı see this message " Your domain's domain is associated with the following destination: Ukraine "

But ı need change my internationale targeting from ukraine to turkey. I dont know how can ı do this can anyone help. this is my site: http://izmirtabela.at.ua
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:35 PM
grafikhakan35, uCoz doesn't have a domain associated with Turkey, so an option for you would be to buy a domain that has a .tr extension.

Also, this is a funny phrasing (nice job, Google):
Quote grafikhakan35 ()
Your domain's domain

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
grafikhakan35

Message # 3 | 8:18 AM
İs anyone here from ucozteam
Attachments: 9539770.jpg (68.5 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 7:45 PM
grafikhakan35, how is my response not sufficient? I told you the current state of affairs and what you have to do. The uCoz support team will very likely tell you the exact same thing.

If you've expected responses only from members of the uCoz team, then why did you even write on this forum instead of just emailing the support team? This is a forum, and at its core, it is meant to be an outlet for users who ask questions and those who provide help. You can expect help from anyone here, it doesn't have to be a uCoz team member. I took my free time to answer your question and you straight up ignored it and asked the same question addressing it to the uCoz team. This is a really disrespectful behavior which is not accepted here.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Google Web master Tools I Changing İnternational Targeting?? (I need change my internationale targeting change from ukrain)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: