• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Cannot post on Twitter
Cannot post on Twitter
RinaLane

Message # 1 | 7:03 PM
The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.
So I cannot connect my twitter account to ucoz website. What to do?
Gromov

Message # 2 | 6:20 AM
RinaLane, you may try to connect it again but clear the cache of your browser before you do. Let us know in case the issue remains for you.
RinaLane

Message # 3 | 11:45 PM
Quote Gromov ()

I tried that. As soon as you push "connect" a separate window pops up with

Whoa there!

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

Go to Twitter.
You can revoke access to any application at any time from the Applications tab of your Settings page.

By authorizing an application you continue to operate under Twitter's Terms of Service. In particular, some usage information will be shared back with Twitter. For more, see our Privacy Policy.

Added (2019-06-24, 11:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Tried in different browsers on different pcs also - doesnt connect twitter to my ucoz account

Gromov

Message # 4 | 8:45 AM
RinaLane, would you be so kind to provide me with a video of the issue (step by step starting from getting a new token) it would speed up the process greatly. You may use Jing service to make a video or any other similar tool.
RinaLane

Message # 5 | 1:35 AM
Quote Gromov ()

I dont have app to make video on my pc
This all that happens
Attachments: 9345637.jpg (117.3 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 6 | 6:54 AM
RinaLane, got it Rina, thanks. The issue is already known and our developers are doing their best to resolve this. I'll let you know once the situation is clarified and fixed.
RinaLane

Message # 7 | 10:23 PM
thx cannot wait.
when it start working will it sync the old one news too or just the fresh ones?
Gromov

Message # 8 | 7:40 AM
RinaLane, hard to tell at this point, sorry.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Cannot post on Twitter
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: