• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Pages and menus in different languages (Separate menu and pages for each language)
Pages and menus in different languages
Oli

Message # 1 | 10:35 AM
Hello everyone on the forum.

We currently have a website in three languages, where menus of all three languages ​​are visible on all pages of the site.

Now we want to change that, i.e. for example, the Russian language menu should only be visible on pages with Russian texts, but not on pages with texts in English and Serbian.

How to do this, we ask for advice.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 5:49 PM
Oli, I'd like to see what your localization setup looks like
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Oli

Message # 3 | 2:19 AM
Of course, this is the address: http://iscelenietravm.ucoz.ru/
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 10:27 AM
Oli, I doubt this is possible using your current setup. If you had used a content module (i.e. Publisher), you could have created a section for each language and add checks in the templates based on the section IDs.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Oli

Message # 5 | 2:41 PM
OK, thanks for the tip bigblog, this is our first do-it-yourself site, next time we will plan ahead.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Pages and menus in different languages (Separate menu and pages for each language)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: