• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Newbie questions.
Newbie questions.
18hgo

Message # 1 | 7:12 AM
Is it possible to upload my own template and edit it?
If I don't log in for a long period, will my account be suspended?
Can I create a template and download it?
Felicia

Message # 2 | 11:36 AM
18hgo, yes, you can add your own template. Downloading it it's possible using the backup copies.
If you're a free user, then yes, according to the Terms of Use, any account that's considered abandoned it's automatically disabled:

If the Account is considered to be abandoned due to the lack of attendance of interactive Web applications (activity in E-mail Forms, Tag Board, Web Polls, Statistics is not counted), and not logging in to the Control Panel for at least 40 days, uCoz may suspend provision of the services. At the same time the User’s Username and Password will be saved with the possibility of re-activation within 15 days after the termination of the possibility to use the Service by User. To re-obtain a reactivation link to the e-mail address specified during the first registration, the User must contact the uCoz’s support by sending a message to support@ucoz.com . uCoz reserves the right to provide or not to provide to the User the re-activation. The exception is a valid paid service (paid by the User and being in the process of execution), in this case uCoz is not entitled to terminate the Username and Password on the grounds provided for in this paragraph.

Good things come to those who wait!
18hgo

Message # 3 | 8:53 AM
Thank you very much!
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Newbie questions.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: