To enable uCoz SMS services on your website, you need to sign up to SMScoin
and create an SMS key there. Only after the key has passed moderation, you will be able to set up SMS services in your account.
Creation of an SMS key
1. Log in to SMScoin at http://smscoin.com/
and go to your control panel. Select "sms:key" under "Services".
2. Fill in the suggested form:
is the address of your uCoz website without http:// . Description
is a description of the service you are going to enable on your website. The service you are going to sell for paid SMS messages. Price
- enter the cost of an SMS message into the field and select one of the suggested ways of getting your percentage from this sum. Timeout
- set the validity period of the code sent in an SMS message (in minutes) during which it is possible to use the code. Set to zero to disable this function. Limit
- set the number of times one SMS key can be used. We suggest you set 1. Adult?
- make sure to check this option if you plan to sell access to 18+ entries. The number of countries that will be able to use this service depends on it. Passwords transfer
- leave this field as it is.
Select the list of countries that will be able to use the service and send SMS.
3. After you have added the SMS key, it will appear on the list of your projects. You will be able to find out when your project passes moderation by means of the Legend.
Read more at: http://usms.ucoz.com/load/sms_key/1-1-0-2