• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » SMS Services » Paid transfer to the "Checked" group via SMS
Paid transfer to the "Checked" group via SMS
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:54 PM
To enable this service you need to:

1. Be a premium user.
2. Have an SMScoin account.
3. Have an active SMS key service (after moderation)

How to enable the transfer from the "Users" group to the "Checked"group

1. After you have accomplished the actions stated above, you can start setting the SMS transfer on your website. To do so go to Control Panel -> Customize Design -> User personal page.

The following codes are available here:

Code
$_ALLOW_CHANGEGROUP$

Condition that checks the possibility of user transfer from one group to the other. If a user is in the "Checked" group already, he won't be able to use the transfer feature.

Code
<?$SMS_PAYFORM$(ID)?>

Link to receive a code via SMS, where ID is your SMS key service ID. It is indicated in the SMScoin control panel (the first column):

2. Let's create the code for the payment link via SMS. It is extremely easy to accomplish, as the code is ready. All you need is to set up your ID:

Code
<?if($_ALLOW_CHANGEGROUP$)?><a href="<?$SMS_PAYFORM$(230821)?>">(change group)</a><?endif?>

Embed this code into the template and save.

The payment link will look like this on the website (for the "Users" group):

How does the transfer work?

1. Click "Change group". Select the country and the mobile network operator in the Ajax window that will appear:

2. In the reply SMS message you will receive the code, which has to be typed in the field of that Ajax window. After you have typed in the code and clicked "Continue", the group changes automatically. The link for group changing will not be displayed in this user's profile any more.

See more info here: http://usms.ucoz.com/load/sms_change/1-1-0-1
Attachments: 1196437.png (33.3 Kb) · 7922619.png (2.7 Kb) · 0877113.png (15.9 Kb)
Ratchetboy10

Message # 2 | 9:04 PM
Could you allow free users to use 1
Natashko

Message # 3 | 12:34 PM
Ratchetboy10,
Quote (Ratchetboy10)
Could you allow free users to use 1

Will you kindly rephrase your question for us to be able to help you and answer it. Please, specify what exactly are you interested in.
Remember

Message # 4 | 11:04 AM
Could I make it to transfer them to "FRIENDS" and not to "Checked" for example?
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 5 | 11:16 AM
Remember, it is impossible.
Remember

Message # 6 | 11:26 AM
Ok then, I'll just invert the groups, Because on my website VIP = Friends. I'll make VIP = checked then. It's some work to do changing but if it is not possible either way...
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 7 | 11:33 AM
Remember, you can use for this changing 'Mass users transfer/removal' in users module. http://screencast.com/t/N53bq5y1hFk

And... I advise you not to use a standard group "Friends" now. In the future this group will be linked with uNet.com friends.
Remember

Message # 8 | 11:42 AM
But i have local users, not unet users biggrin Also, I'll keep just Members, Checked (with the name VIP), moderators and admins. So I won't keep "Friends" group anymore smile
Darknes

Message # 9 | 4:01 PM
Can i make with this ? i want to buy a service and when the user pay (SMS) he get the link of download automatically? it's possible this?

1 payment for 1 code, not for user group. Only for this material . If he like the material, he make a payment and give automaticaly the link download. It's possible ?

Thanks !
Sunny

Message # 10 | 11:09 AM
Darknes, you can do it in the following way: http://usms.ucoz.com/load/sms_key/1-1-0-2
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » SMS Services » Paid transfer to the "Checked" group via SMS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: