uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » uCoz Paid Services in general
uCoz Paid Services in general
Jack-p

Message # 16 | 7:04 AM
I need to pay to uCoz. But I can't use WTM. I have got a VISA card. Can I pay to uCoz use with my VISA?
Natashko

Message # 17 | 8:53 AM
Jack-p, if you go to CP->Paid services->select a service or a package of services->click Pay for services->you will see payment options. You may select "Credit card (USD)". And you will be able to use your Visa card in this way.
Attachments: 2999546.png (29.4 Kb)
Loz

Message # 18 | 2:34 PM
A little bit confusedf about ucoz paid services :-

The Basic ($3.09) package does not state - 'Subscription fee for "E-shop" module.'
The other packages i.e. Business ($5.49) do state - 'Subscription fee for "E-shop" module.'

When you install the module E-Shop module - it state - 'You need to pay for the package of services with “Subscription fee for module"E-shop"in the section "Paid services"'

I think this means that you must subscribe to the Business ($5.49) (as a minimum) in order to be able to have the e-shop module on your site.

But does 'Subscription fee for "E-shop" module.' mean that the e-shop module is included within the price of the Business ($5.49) package OR that there is an additional e-shop subscription fee to pay on top of the $5.49.

Cheers
Loz

o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 19 | 2:44 PM
Loz, it is included
Loz

Message # 20 | 6:48 AM
hell,

Thanks a lot - the wording is a little ambiguos

rep + 1

Added (2011-07-03, 0:48 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Added (2011-07-03, 0:46 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Ucoz Ad Banner
I have one Ucoz Account with several sites. and I have paid for the Basic Paid services Package for one year.
I did this through the control panel of one of my sites.

Can I remove the Ucoz ad banner from all my other sites or does the 'paid-for' only apply to the one site. If i can remove it - please tell me how?

Disk Space
Is the free 400mb disk space shared across all sites within my account or is it 400mb per site?

Post edited by Loz - Sunday, 2011-07-03, 6:48 AM
Animorph

Message # 21 | 5:59 PM
Quote (Loz)
Ucoz Ad Banner
I have one Ucoz Account with several sites. and I have paid for the Basic Paid services Package for one year.
I did this through the control panel of one of my sites.

Can I remove the Ucoz ad banner from all my other sites or does the 'paid-for' only apply to the one site. If i can remove it - please tell me how?

Loz, no you can't pay only 1 package for all of your sites , if you want to have all of your sites with premium features then you need to pay for all of your sites seperated.

Quote (Loz)

Disk Space
Is the free 400mb disk space shared across all sites within my account or is it 400mb per site?

everything is per site

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Loz

Message # 22 | 10:09 PM
Considering I have 12 sites, all of which over the next couple of months will require at least the Basic Package, and I will be adding more sites as time goes by, is the no way :-

- I can get a discount
- I can have a payment method to enable one payment transaction to cover all sites

If you don't ask , you don't get smile

Animorph

Message # 23 | 10:44 PM
Quote (Loz)
- I can get a discount
- I can have a payment method to enable one payment transaction to cover all sites

to both of your answers its no, uCoz web services has thousands of people with premium services , just becaus eone person wants to pay for more sites doesn't mean thy will give a discount , it will be not fair for other users and there will be conflicts, so this will not happen

Natashko

Message # 24 | 9:12 AM
Loz,
Quote (Loz)
I can have a payment method to enable one payment transaction to cover all sites

No. As said before everything is per site.
Omar7924

Message # 25 | 10:26 AM
Can I buy a basic package now and upgrade it to Business or Advanced package later on? I want to make 1 year upfront payment for basic. So if 2 months later i want to upgrade to business package, will the rest 10 months of my Basic package get wasted and i will have to pay full money for the Business account?
Animorph

Message # 26 | 5:19 PM
Omar7924, You can normally cancel your previous package and the money you spend on it will be on your account (in your CP ). and then you can just activate your other package instead.
Bengaltiger

Message # 27 | 11:15 AM
'Premium +' package it's too expensive sad
I hop uCoz Paid Services will come with more less price then that__
Animorph

Message # 28 | 1:50 PM
Bengaltiger, I don't think uCoz will change their packages again in the nearest future they recently updated it. (a few months ago)
Bengaltiger

Message # 29 | 12:02 PM
Animorph,
Quote (Animorph)
I don't think uCoz will change their packages again in the nearest future

yeah!...not happy to hear that sad
thanks for your reply smile
Sunny

Message # 30 | 10:23 AM
Bengaltiger, we tried to make the prices as affordable as possible. Remember that you can also buy paid services separately.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » uCoz Paid Services in general
Search: