• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » uCoz Paid Services in general
uCoz Paid Services in general
Animorph

Message # 1 | 10:20 PM
uCoz Paid Services

Shopping cart.
all the orders you make are stored in the Shopping cart .

Shopping cart information:

Item name (name of the item you have ordered)
Details (information about your item)
Quantity (payment period)
Price (amount you need to pay)

Choose payment method:

• WebMoney (USD) (Also allows to pay by Paymer.com cheque, WM-card, number and pin-code at Telepat.ru)
  • WebMoney (RUB) (Also allows to pay by Paymer.com cheque, WM-card, number and pin-code at Telepat.ru)
  • ROBOXchange (USD) (Webmoney, Yandex.Money, E-Gold, UkrMoney, MoneyMail etc.)
  • Credit card (USD) (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Discover, Digital Check)
  • Note. you can remove an order that needs to be paid by pressing the button at the end of an order.

Recharge of personal account
    there are several methods that can be used to recharge your personal account.

Select suitable recharge method:

WebMoney (USD) (Also allows to pay by Paymer.com cheque, WM-card, number and pin-code at Telepat.ru)
    WebMoney (RUB) (Also allows to pay by Paymer.com cheque, WM-card, number and pin-code at Telepat.ru)
    ROBOXchange (USD) (Webmoney, Yandex.Money, E-Gold, UkrMoney, MoneyMail etc.)

• ROBOXchange allows to pay in automatic mode by the following methods:
    • Webmoney
    • E-GOLD
    • Internet.Money
    • Yandex.Money
    • MoneyMail
    • RUpay
    • INOCard
    • LibertyReserve
    • e-Bullion e-Currency and Gold
    • Pecunix
    • UkrMoney
    • V-Money
    • EasyPay

Recharge of personal accounts by SMS (this will allow you to pay through SMS)
  • Unpaid orders.
    all the unpaid orders you have made are located here.

Unpaid orders information:

Order # (Order ID, its number)
    Date/Time (Date + Time of order creation)
    Amount (Amount of money that you need to pay)

Paid orders.
    you will see the orders you have paid for here. You will be able to see the details and you will be able to cancel orders.

Paid orders information:

Item Name (name of the package/service you have paid for)
    Details (shows detailed information about what you have bought and what options you have selected)
    Quantity (period of payment for the service/package)
    Price (the amount of money you paid for the service/package)
    Status (shows whether your payment is active/pending or inactive)
    Expires (the date your payment will expire)

Legend:

To busy building a passive income online ;)
    Animorph

Message # 2 | 8:23 PM

uCoz Paid Services.
    This will show you all the packages/services that you can pay for in uCoz, with some detailed information.

Paid service packages / 1 month:

Basic ($3.09)
    Business ($5.49)
    Advanced ($6.49)
    Premium ($8.99)
    Developer ($10.99)
    Premium + ($12.99)
    Developer + ($20.99)
    Ultra ($22.99)

Buy a separate service:

Increase disk space (By increasing disk space you'll get additional possibilities for your site development.)
    Remove Ad Banner (This option will remove uCoz ad banner from all pages of your site.)
    Remove uCoz copyrights (This option will remove "Powered by uCoz" from all pages of your site.)
    Disable advertisement in the Control Panel (This option will remove uCoz ads from the Control Panel.)

Other separate services:

Statistics: Hide counter (You will be able hide the uCoz counter from website pages and still get the statistics data.)
    E-mail Forms: Attachment of files) (It will be possible to add a field for attachments.)
    E-shop (You will be able to use the uCoz online store module.)
    PHP (The possibility to use PHP scripts with some limitations.)

Legend:
    Attachments: 6762738.png (30.4 Kb) · 4763908.png (8.1 Kb) · 6277640.png (8.4 Kb) · 4894778.png (11.7 Kb) · 2733964.png (11.6 Kb)

Animorph

Message # 3 | 7:52 PM
    Dear users that want information about "Paid Services" continue here in this thread , this is my first big tutorial on this forum so i don't know if it is good or bad that is up to you to decide (through PM), i made it as detailed as possible with a legend under every section (i suggest you to use it) because every icon has their own option i thought that this might be useful so here it is.

Note: there will come a part soon about how to pay (with payment steps)

Drafun

Message # 4 | 6:57 PM
    I'm currently a "free user". I want to upgrade to the Advanced Premium plan. However, it is not me who will be paying as I do not have a verified PayPal myself (and I'm unable to obtain one). The person who will be paying is an Admin of the website, but he doesn't have access to the actual website CP. I don't wanna give him access as there is too much important info in there..

So basically I need him (and he has agreed to) to pay for the premium via PayPal but he isn't able to.

What should I do?

Animorph

Message # 5 | 7:37 PM
    Drafun, i don't see any other option then allowing him to enter your control panel for an amount of time , change your password of the control panel then give it to him , give him a couple of hours to pay and afterwards change the password again , you can't do much more besides that he needs to enter your CP when he's going to pay.
    Drafun

Message # 6 | 7:56 PM
    Aight cool. Sent in a message to Technical Support. Check it when you can. Please and thank you.
    Animorph

Message # 7 | 8:06 PM
    Drafun, why are you going to send a message to technical support ? this is not needed all the suggestions i provided can be done in your Control panel
    Drafun

Message # 8 | 8:08 PM
    it's about something else that is indirectly related to this (premium buying). forgot secret answer, i replied with the information I was asked.
    Post edited by Drafun - Saturday, 2011-03-26, 8:13 PM
    Natashko

Message # 9 | 12:57 PM
    Drafun,
    Quote (Drafun)
    it's about something else that is indirectly related to this (premium buying). forgot secret answer, i replied with the information I was asked.

how is this related to the thread? Secret questions/answers are discussed here If you have contacted Technical Support service, wait for them to answer. This community forum is not related to Technical Support service in any way and we are not Technical Support representatives.
    Natashko

Message # 10 | 12:47 PM
    One of the most expected system updates took place. Now it is possible to use PHP within uCoz web-services.
    See more about it here
    lilwitch

Message # 11 | 10:04 AM
    Hi,which package i have to buy to can select Local users.I was wondering if the basic package have this feature?
    Natashko

Message # 12 | 10:11 AM
    lilwitch,
    Quote (lilwitch)
    Hi,which package i have to buy to can select Local users.I was wondering if the basic package have this feature?

It is possible to change "Allowed methods of users authorization" from uNet users to Local users, by buying any package or a service that costs more than 2 dollars once. To change the authorization method go to CP->Users->Module settings->Allowed methods of users authorization.

All available payment methods are in Control Panel -> $ -> Paid services. http://faq.ucoz.com/screenshots/paid_service_packages.png

It has been discussed here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/7-52-1#200 Use search next time.

lilwitch

Message # 13 | 10:15 AM
    Thanks for the quick answer smile
    Jack-p

Message # 14 | 12:37 PM
    Can I join my visa card to wmtransfer.com?
    Natashko

Message # 15 | 4:33 PM
    Jack-p,
    Quote (Jack-p)
    Can I join my visa card to wmtransfer.com?

you really need to contact wmtransfer.com administration to find it out with them. it is not uCoz related issue.
    uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » uCoz Paid Services in general
    • Page 1 of 3
    • »
    Search: