• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Requested Basic Package Details and PHP Scripts issue.
Requested Basic Package Details and PHP Scripts issue.
Mukul

Message # 1 | 5:32 PM
Hi,

I want the detials of Basic Package, is there any offer on that?

if i will pay for the Basic Package than i can upload PHP pages/scripts or not and is there any limit of uploading PHP things?

What about Subscription fee for the E-shop module? what is the benefit of this functionality?

I already have a domain which is redirecting to my free website (created on Ucoz). How can i merge both domains?
gil

Message # 2 | 8:14 PM
You can attach any domain (.com, .net, .org etc.) to your website in the section "Domain attachment" of the Control Panel.

hope it will help.

From Helenimou
Mukul

Message # 3 | 6:23 AM
but i want to use my current domain as it is approved by some of affiliates, so attaching another domain will loose this feature. i.e. Google Adsense is approved for mukulweb.at.ua and if i will attach/use any other domain instead of the current one than the i'll not be able to earn at all.

Please suggest.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:17 AM
Quote (Mukul)
I want the detials of Basic Package, is there any offer on that?

You can see the details of all packages in the website Control Panel -> $ Paid services -> Paid services. The Basic package does not include the possibility to use PHP scripts. I also suggest that you read the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-13078-1

Quote (Mukul)
What about Subscription fee for the E-shop module? what is the benefit of this functionality?

It's a paid e-commerce module, if you want to sell goods via your website - you can use it.

Quote (Mukul)
I already have a domain which is redirecting to my free website (created on Ucoz). How can i merge both domains?

You can attach it to your website. One AdSense can be used for different domains, so there shouldn't be any problems.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Requested Basic Package Details and PHP Scripts issue.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: