• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » UCOZ Websaite Creation Textbook
UCOZ Websaite Creation Textbook
Ribbit3267

Message # 1 | 3:56 AM
Okay so I went to http://book.ucoz.com/shop to purchase and download the pdf version of the ucoz website creation textbook. I clicked on buy and went through the payment process using PayPal. I got a email from PayPal verifying my purchase. However I did not get a download link to download the pdf, nor did I get an email with the download link, and yes I even checked both my spam and bulk folders. So I then proceeded to write a message to http://book.ucoz.com/shop however after I filled in my name and information on the contact form and I clicked submit, I received an error saying "You belong to a user group that is prohibited from performing this action". So then I was like okay what the heck, I then went into the technical support section on my websites control panel. I sent them all of the information basically stated here, except I included my payment confirmation information. They then responded a day later asking me for my order number, and I wrote them back immediately with the information.

Now I have been waiting nearly a week for a response or the book that I bought, I am tired of waiting and dealing with bull crap customer services, I just want what I had paid for. Anyone have any ideas, know the solution, or have had experiences like this, at this point I am desperate...
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:17 AM
Ribbit3267, please send me the payment details via PM or simply send the website URL from which you contacted Technical Support.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ribbit3267

Message # 3 | 3:10 PM
I sent you the payment details via PM, also my website is www.paganwhispers.org
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:11 AM
Ribbit3267, please see the link in the reply to your ticket in the website CP.
gmonly

Message # 5 | 9:30 AM
i tried paying through paypal, it will not go through to paypal, for me to make the payment. i tried paying with a card, it ask's for a cell phone number, i do not have a cell phone (i hate phone's). so i guess i can not buy the book after all.

i also tried sending an email to http://book.ucoz.com/shop, with the same error saying "You belong to a user group that is prohibited from performing this action".
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:42 AM
Quote (gmonly)
i tried paying through paypal, it will not go through to paypal

What is the exact error you see? If possible, please provide a screenshot.

Quote (gmonly)
it ask's for a cell phone number, i do not have a cell phone (i hate phone's)

You could enter a relative's/friend's number, I guess. But let's try to settle the PayPal issue first.

Quote (gmonly)
"You belong to a user group that is prohibited from performing this action".

Will be fixed.

gmonly

Message # 7 | 8:01 AM
i do have a paypal account, i have had it for years now. i can log into paypal in any browser just fine. i got this same error using FF, opera, and IE when i click on pay:

i do not use or give out phone numbers that i do not own, it is not right to use someone else's phone number without asking first. i never know when i will hear or see a friend or family member with a cell phone, so asking them will not be possible for now.

i added the image in the attached file, BB codes not allowed makes it hard to post an img when asked to.

Added (2012-04-13, 2:01 AM)
---------------------------------------------
solved, paid through paypal, downloading the book now.

thank you for your time

Attachments: 9783115.png (39.6 Kb)
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » UCOZ Websaite Creation Textbook
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: