• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » renewal of account- problematic
renewal of account- problematic
stellafive

Message # 1 | 1:26 AM
Hi,
I'm finding renewal of account confusing-- there should be an option on the site that says quite clearly: renew website.
I guessed: since my website is paid through the next 25 days, I went ahead and bought Basic Services for 12 months.
Instead of saying the account now expires in a "a year and 25 days", which would be comforting, it says "website expires in 25 days" and for the new payment it says "service suspended"

Question One: did I buy the right thing to extend service for a year
Question Two: will it automatically kick in with no lose of data when current payment for website "expires"

please let me know!
Thanks
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 9:06 AM
Since The Admins And Helper Are Not Online , I Will Try To Help You.

Question One: did I buy the right thing to extend service for a year

Yes , You Bought The Right Package To Extend Service For A Year.

Question Two: will it automatically kick in with no lose of data when current payment for website "expires"

Yes , It Will Automatically Kick In , And It Will Not Effect Any Of Your Data Or Template Of The Website .

Hope I Helped , If I Did Rep+ smile
Thank You
Best Regards

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 3 | 2:29 PM
stellafive, Xayaan is right, once the first package expires, the new one will be activated automatically.

Also I'm not sure whether you got a free second-level domain with your first package. But if you did, please note that it is provided only once and you'll need to renew it separately via domain.ucoz.com.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
stellafive

Message # 4 | 0:38 AM
I'm sorry, what the first reply clarified the second reply obscured. I am not a web person. I just want to ensure the memorial website I put up last year will continue-- I keep getting alarming messages it is about to expire. I do not understand "second level domain" and I do not remember what I did a year ago. Who can I contact to give my reciept number, and the domain name I want to ensure continues-- and recieve assurance that it will?

THANK YOU
Sunny

Message # 5 | 9:31 AM
stellafive, provide the address of your uCoz website.
stellafive

Message # 6 | 3:56 AM
It's jaystoeckel.com
Sunny

Message # 7 | 12:14 PM
stellafive, you need to renew the domain for one more year (to pay for the renewal) at domain.ucoz.com If you are not able to pay by one of the available payment methods, it is possible that you buy a paid package for your website (for the amount equivalent to the cost of the domain renewal), then the order will be cancelled and the money will be transferred to your account at domain.ucoz.com Please contact the Domain Support (the contact form is at domain.ucoz.com) for more details. Your domain expires on March 14, so don't waste time.
stellafive

Message # 8 | 6:31 PM
So you're saying I can pay again/double? No thank you. At this point the only help I need is how to get a refund on my last payment.

Added (2013-04-04, 12:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
So you're saying I can pay again/double? No thank you. At this point the only help I need is how to get a refund on my last payment.

Sunny

Message # 9 | 7:41 AM
stellafive, it's not double, it's a separate domain purchase.

You need to contact Tech. Support via the website Control Panel, the "Help" tab, concerning the refund.

uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » renewal of account- problematic
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: