• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Cannot pay for services, 404 not found!
Cannot pay for services, 404 not found!
TasEsmuEs

Message # 1 | 12:51 PM
When I try to pay for services by credit card, and click on Continue payment procedure, I am redirected to http://www.ucoz.com/pgate/ccd/?s43.ucoz.net=dizklaide and it shows 404 error.

How can I pay? sad

It worked previously..
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:53 AM
TasEsmuEs, there is currently a problem with 2checkout payments. We are working to resolve the issue. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
STaTiCShoX

Message # 3 | 4:47 AM
Hello,

I currently am unable to pay for my uCoz services with 2Checkout either. My "Premium" subscription just ended and my site is now showing adds and the uCoz Copyright, etc.

The checkout page will simply not load. I have used it many times before. I've also tried different browsers as well as resetting my IP address.

I have submitted a ticket to technical support however they are never very fast at responding.

Just needed to give you a heads up and hopefully this will be resolved asap.

Thank you,
Chris
Post edited by STaTiCShoX - Monday, 2013-12-02, 4:48 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 12:00 PM
Quote STaTiCShoX ()
I have submitted a ticket to technical support however they are never very fast at responding.

Our support division gives an average reply time frame of 24-72 hours. wink I have forwarded this to our team, however, and we will resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 3:21 PM
STaTiCShoX, what's the address of your website? And what browsers did you try?
STaTiCShoX

Message # 6 | 8:56 PM
The-Confederation.net

I have tried FireFox, Chrome, IE, and Safari.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 3:05 PM
STaTiCShoX, we couldn't confirm the problem on your website, 2CO loads fine. If possible, try to check it from another computer. The problem might be also in your firewall settings. Can you access the 2CO website by its direct link https://www.2checkout.com/ ?
STaTiCShoX

Message # 8 | 5:57 PM
Yes I can access the website directly.

Edit 12/3/13: I was able to pay for the website on a different computer. I am unsure as to why it might not load on my main computer. However thank you for your replies.
Post edited by STaTiCShoX - Wednesday, 2013-12-04, 5:00 AM
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Cannot pay for services, 404 not found!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: