• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » watermark type (watermark)
watermark type
Korijs

Message # 1 | 10:19 PM
Hello.

Hmm, if im already premium user, so why I can't use watermark type : Image?

showing message that images as watermarks are only for premium users..

p.s. and, yea, im using 1st "premium" plan with cheapest price but I don't feel that "premium"..
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 1:24 PM
Korijs, Please Enable Watermark type : Images first. To enable go to Control panel -> Custom settings -> Tick the "Apply a watermark to uploaded images" and Choose watermark type : Image and provide the image to link of the image.

If the error "Watermarks are only for premium users" still persists, Please sent a support message to the technical support team through your control panel, With the Premium plan order number. The technical team will get back to you within 48 hours.

Best regards. biggrin

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Korijs

Message # 3 | 3:36 PM
Quote Xayaan ()
Please Enable Watermark type : Images first. To enable go to Control panel -> Custom settings -> Tick the "Apply a watermark to uploaded images" and Choose watermark type : Image and provide the image to link of the image.

U think Common settings? I'm already talking about this if u also think about exactly this option.

BUT when I choose watermark type - option after 1 second goes unavailable and at the bottom right side information window says : "Available for premium users only" ..
Post edited by Korijs - Sunday, 2015-01-04, 3:38 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:34 PM
Korijs, please provide the URL of the website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Korijs

Message # 5 | 8:52 AM
http://www.kibersports.lv/

p.s. I'm already contacted with support, now waitin for next answer.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:12 PM
Korijs, you have the Minimal plan, and currently the image watermark is not working in the plan. It will be fixed.
Korijs

Message # 7 | 2:28 PM
Sunny, great to hear that, ty! smile
Urs

Message # 8 | 8:04 AM
Will this watermark re-encode the picture or it is an element that floats above it ?

If it re-encodes the picture it will look worse because it uses the same re-encoding that is used in albums where the quality setting is around 80% at best when images are over a certain size and need resize.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Sunny

Message # 9 | 2:15 PM
Urs, it should be the same as with the text watermark.
Korijs

Message # 10 | 3:51 PM
Hmmm, I buy premium again for one more month, also I would like to buy it for a year BUT magic - even now I don't have premium / paid user account option to get watermar as image.. smile

If someone want to say that premium users isn't minimal plan by 2,99 so I find this thread where is written - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-18207-1 "Paid account" - so even 2,99 isn't paid account?

I write about this problem here and also to technical support (as I see that also was Sunny) where I get answer that "Yes, we will give information to technical team to make that option available" khm? It's already new month.

ty for attention!

p.s. and I don't wanna be annoyin' person here, but..
Post edited by Korijs - Tuesday, 2015-02-03, 3:55 PM
Sunny

Message # 11 | 2:57 PM
Korijs, I'm really sorry for the delay. The issue is on the ToDo list.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » watermark type (watermark)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: