• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » transfer money to pay domain
transfer money to pay domain
bepeasstreet

Message # 1 | 10:50 PM
Hi i have my site in uCoz... alemana.do.am (www.colectividadalemana.com) and i need to renew my domain but with the options that they gave me in domain.ucoz.com I cant pay, so I bought 16 months of the basic package in uCoz, 12 for my site and the other 4 -giving a total of 19 dollars- for the domain)I need to transfer this amount to my account in domain.ucoz.com... i sent a email to the support last sunday and they didnt answer me yet and I need to renew my domain asap.. please somebody can help me with this¿? sorry for my bad english... thanks!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 4:24 AM
bepeasstreet, I've escalated this case so that it can be investigated and latter addressed by a member of the support team. You may be requested to present your support ticket ID so keep this handy in case it's needed.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 8:04 AM
bepeasstreet, the funds have been transferred to your account at domain.ucoz.com
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » transfer money to pay domain
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: