• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Cancel order (cancel order)
Cancel order
ethan

Message # 1 | 7:42 AM
i have done a huge mistake...
i live in india and i am having a debit card
i was just going through the paid services and purchased the minimal offer for 12months...i thought before checkout the payment system will move to bank website where i will be writing my password...but this doest happen....the amount was debited from my account
i cancelled the order right away...when i will be getting my refund...??
help please...
and sorry for my bad english

Added (2015-09-13, 7:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
the amount was refunded but to my website... is their any way to get that back in bank account...please i need a big favor here cry cry cry cry

Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:46 PM
ethan, please clarify whether you want to get a full refund or you just want to buy another plan instead of Minimal?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ethan

Message # 3 | 4:07 PM
i want to get a full refund directly to my bank account...is it possible..??
Post edited by ethan - Monday, 2015-09-14, 4:07 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:26 AM
ethan, it is possible but according to our refund policy the amount to be refunded won't be full. Please see paragraph 5.6. of the User Agreement http://www.ucoz.com/terms :

When requesting a refund, the User pays the commission established by the payment system, as well as one month's cost of the services for early termination

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Cancel order (cancel order)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: