• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » HOW TO CONTACT PAST TRANSACTION UCOZ (very slow)
HOW TO CONTACT PAST TRANSACTION UCOZ
helte26

Message # 1 | 12:41 PM
ucoz technical suport very slow i have plan to pay 1 year optimal plan but the problem im waiting almost 1 week no body reply about may question i think not like money bitter not business if like that angry angry angry angry angry
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:12 PM
helte6213, did you contact support through the website's CP? Please provide the URL of the website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
KaponE

Message # 3 | 3:18 PM
I paid but nothing happens I have 10 GB to put but I can not do anything MAY WEB SID http://rff.ucoz.com/
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:57 AM
KaponE, you have successfully purchased the Optimal plan for your website for 3 months. Please describe in more detail what exactly is wrong on your website.
helte26

Message # 5 | 5:30 PM
me also already pay 1 year contract optimal the problem how to get the free premium template free domain and other new feature same before basic and social media publisher also same before only new and blog i think if upgrade my packge the other category i have social media publisher please activate my all feature thank you

www.wildpinoy.net
Sunny

Message # 6 | 9:51 AM
helte6213, the answers have been given to your tickets sent through the website's Control Panel.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » HOW TO CONTACT PAST TRANSACTION UCOZ (very slow)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: