• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » uCoz Pricing Plans in the Control Panel is Deceiving! Fix it
uCoz Pricing Plans in the Control Panel is Deceiving! Fix it
khen

Message # 1 | 5:40 AM
I'm a victim of your NEW PRICING PLANS on the Control Panel. I bought the "Basic Plan" thinking that "uCoz Copyright" would also be removed but it wasn't. I was deceived by the less details that you provided on your PRICING PLANS. It's like buying a PACKAGE PRODUCT from a seller that doesn't provide information about all the products included in the PACKAGE. It's deception.

Please fix it by providing the complete details/services of the PACKAGES YOU'RE SELLING. Don't fool the customers please.
Attachments: 0070637.jpg (169.1 Kb)

Post edited by khen - Thursday, 2016-06-02, 5:57 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:45 PM
khen, all the plans and the services offered by them are available online at http://www.ucoz.com/pricing .
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
khen

Message # 3 | 3:35 AM
bigblog, yes I know but it's not in the Control Panel. I just knew that Pricing plans when I googled it yesterday. Imagine, I googled it just to know the complete services of the different uCoz plans. All the services should be included also in the Control Panel because a customer is in the buying process and he needs to know detailed information on what he's going to buy.

bigblog it could be a big help if you let uCoz staff know about this.

It could be deceiving to new customers if you don't provide complete information on the Pricing Plans in the Control Panel.

Added (2016-06-08, 3:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------
it seems that uCoz ignored my suggestion to fix or modify the PRICING PLANS. angry

Post edited by khen - Wednesday, 2016-06-08, 3:35 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 7:57 AM
khen, we've definitely forwarded the suggestion on to our team, unfortunately changes to pricing information (and the CP in general) can take quite a while to filter through so we're not going to see it happen overnight if it is a happening thing. We'll make sure to let everyone know here on the forum if things do change in the near future. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
khen

Message # 5 | 1:49 PM
Paradox, thanks for the reply. I'm happy to see that someone cares about our concerns.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » uCoz Pricing Plans in the Control Panel is Deceiving! Fix it
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: