• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Custom theme/template (Wondering if I can pay someone over there to add a theme/tem)
Custom theme/template
fullcolorprintings

Message # 1 | 3:28 PM
Wondering if I can pay someone over there to add a theme we use on all of our sites. We use Supermarket theme for our two major sites and would like to have some smaller sites using this theme. We have the files.

And can I still have unlimited pages (when I upgrade to premium) with my custom theme?

Can I copy a site, then put new products on a second site?

Please let me know.
Mike
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 11:09 PM
Quote fullcolorprintings ()
can I still have unlimited pages (when I upgrade to premium) with my custom theme?

all the uCoz system limitations are listed here: https://www.ucoz.com/limits

Can I copy a site, then put new products on a second site?

You can make a template backup of the first site, download it, upload it to the second site, and restore it from its control panel. You cannot copy module settings without including the original content, so this is probably more convenient.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fullcolorprintings

Message # 3 | 12:39 PM
Thanks Joe! I'm glad you are still here. Would you mind important a template for me? Name your price.

Fingers crossed,
Mike

Added (2019-07-26, 2:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I meant to type "importing" not "important".

Fingers crossed,
Mike

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 5:36 PM
fullcolorprintings, could I see the template? Please send me a link of the template in question. Also tell me which modules you'd like to use in uCoz.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fullcolorprintings

Message # 5 | 4:01 PM
See attached. I'm not sure what you mean by "modules". I'm new to ucoz. One more question, is their a way to bulk upload products? I usually use an excel .csv.

Thanks for your help!
Mike
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 4:59 PM
See attached

hmm, I don't see any attachment in your post!
If the template you're using is available for purchase, you should not even upload it here publicly. Just a link to the template's store listing is enough!

I'm not sure what you mean by "modules"

uCoz has a large amount of modules that allow you to add multiple sections to your site (i.e. publisher, ad board, forum, etc.). In your case, I think the most suited module would be the E-shop module, which is available in the Shop and Maximal paid plans. Keep in mind that subscribing to any of these paid plans will also give you other benefits like the SEO module, removal of ads, automatic website backups, file attachments in email forms, limited PHP usage, and more!
Learn more about the paid plans here: https://www.ucoz.com/pricing

I'm new to ucoz

You should visit the uCoz tour which gives you a brief introduction on the system and its capabilities: https://www.ucoz.com/tour/

One more question, is their a way to bulk upload products? I usually use an excel .csv.

You can import data from XLS(X), YML, and Google Docs. CSV might work too, but to make sure it does, just re-save your CSV in XLSX format using Excel or other office suites.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
fullcolorprintings

Message # 7 | 1:28 PM
We will upgrade to the plans you mention. The theme is attached. Sorry about the oversight.
Felicia

Message # 8 | 8:08 AM
The theme is attached.

Where exactly?

Good things come to those who wait!
fullcolorprintings

Message # 9 | 11:57 AM
Perhaps this is not my fault. There is an upload button. But that is not going well, so here is a link

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/d9eb0bec71e4b8bd131b9a6b86adce0520190731115527/49cb4776038086248d56d9d74288e64320190731115527/3f6e61

Thanks!
Mike

Added (2019-08-04, 9:49 PM)
Still wanting help. Here is the theme we want to use. We will pay if someone can get this going for us.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/d9eb0bec71e4b8bd131b9a6b86adce0520190731115527/49cb4776038086248d56d9d74288e64320190731115527/3f6e61

Thanks!
Mike

Added (2019-09-12, 12:50 PM)
One last chance before I give up on ucoz. We are willing to pay someone to get our theme onto ucoz. Our theme matches our other sites, that is why we really want to use it. Here is the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15r4RcirRwgFL4cgCmvpr1zTfyUIIvM3v/view?usp=sharing

The link should be shared; if not, let me know.

Please help us.

Thanks!

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 6:06 PM
One last chance before I give up on ucoz

I don't think that not finding someone to do something for you is a valid reason to "give up on uCoz"

Unfortunately, I am busy with other projects, so I am unable to work on this. You can try finding a freelancer on uPartner (with the help of Google Translate): https://upartner.pro/ but keep in mind that the people who are listed here are not working for the company.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 11 | 2:27 AM
fullcolorprintings, your template design is the source code for AMP FRAMEWORK. Ucoz also is a framework. Thus we have E-shop module that would cater your needs. In terms of design e-shop has its own structure. In terms of your template its resources is not what you buy but the code itself for that framework. I don't know how this framework works but the template that you buy is only for AMP framework. Further, I could not assist you in this matter, (1) I don't own any paid services in ucoz, (2) I also don't work with ucoz.
1F4BF3B
fullcolorprintings

Message # 12 | 1:34 PM
Thanks so much for posting. Your time is appreciated!
coletterousseau70

Message # 13 | 11:49 AM
Quote joexyz ()

Paris shuttle airport transfers rates
Quote joexyz ()

Hola,
Me gustaría pedirle información sobre el módulo E-shop.
Esto es importante, gracias
Felicia

Message # 14 | 5:23 AM
coletterousseau70, which what details can we be of assistance? Please address your questions in details to be able to assist.
Good things come to those who wait!
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Custom theme/template (Wondering if I can pay someone over there to add a theme/tem)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: