• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Wrongfully recharged my account (Money subtracted out of my Paypal w/out Given Authorization)
Wrongfully recharged my account
DeadFish

Message # 1 | 10:35 PM
I canceled your services in October. I believed all was well since I was no longer charged during the month of November. I come back and see that I was re-subscribed as of December 1st. To which doesn't even follow the previous billing Cycle. Proving I was wrongfully re-added to your Subscription list. When asking for a refund the money was then issued to my personal account and not my paypal account. I want every penny in that personal account re-added to my Paypal account before I decide to take personal action on this matter with the Aid of Paypal and other means. Given there is no way to justify being allowed to do that.

Keep in mind I haven't even logged into the site in years and other admins can't even access their accounts, because their passwords will no longer work or can be changed in admin. Thus it was a dormant site that just sucked up money. Thus decided to Cancel your services in October. Not sure what kind of laundering of money scheme this is. Yet don't force new Subscriptions onto people. Then make it impossible to retrieve their funds back by holding it onto your systems personal accounts. As stated before I want every cent issued back to my account today.
Attachments: 6800345.png (281.2 Kb)
Felicia

Message # 2 | 6:08 AM
DeadFish, this type of issues need to be addressed directly to the support team through the contact form, not forum. As far as I know, your ticket was already replied, please continue the conversation there. if needed.
Good things come to those who wait!
DeadFish

Message # 3 | 10:13 PM
Quote Felicia ()

I have and they erased the amount from my account but never transferred the money back to my paypal account. Thus am I suppose to stay silent as I dont get a reply back. Sorry but No.
Felicia

Message # 4 | 7:30 AM
DeadFish, please provide me with the ticket number where you've requested the refund.
Good things come to those who wait!
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Wrongfully recharged my account (Money subtracted out of my Paypal w/out Given Authorization)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: