• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » GoGetSSL certificate not issued! (SSL certificate error)
GoGetSSL certificate not issued!
sorind1

Message # 1 | 9:31 PM
I purchased an SSL certificate through GoGetSSL for visitorsthegame.com
It's been four days since I purchased it. It keeps saying "SSL update in progress..."

Need help right away!

Added (2022-09-17, 9:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
It keeps saying "SSL update in progress..." in the Domain Management of the Control Panel.
Also, I get this message in red in my Control Panel: "Your certificate has expired! Please renew it."
That's why I purchased the SSL certificate through the recommended GoGetSSL vendor.

Please help!

Added (2022-09-19, 4:38 PM)
Fixed it on my own. Not very good support.

Added (2022-09-29, 5:25 PM)
The SSL certificate is broken again.
My SSL certificate has now disappeared! It's now asking me to buy another certificate.
The GoGetSSL that I purchased last month is good for two years.
Need support asap!

Added (2022-09-30, 7:16 PM)
Hello!!?? Anyone? Support???

I paid for my GoGetSSL certificate, and the control panel has removed it!

I either want a refund for the certificate or have it fixed!

Where can I contact support??!

Added (2022-10-03, 4:43 PM)
I checked with the certificate issuer and the SSL is setup for visitorsthegame.com. It's up to UCoz to fix this and add it to my Control Panel! Help please!

Felicia

Message # 2 | 2:56 PM
The issue was fixed via support. Such issues need to be addressed directly to the support team, via Control Panel -> Help section or contact form here: https://www.ucoz.com/contact . The forum is dedicated for the communication between the uCoz users, not between users and support - for this, there are the 2 channels I've mentioned.
Good things come to those who wait!
sorind1

Message # 3 | 5:44 PM
Yes, it has been fixed. Sorry, I thought this was the only channel for support. Thank you very much!
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » GoGetSSL certificate not issued! (SSL certificate error)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: