• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Request for Plan Activation (Request for Plan Activation)
Request for Plan Activation
Hussain

Message # 1 | 7:47 AM
Subject: Request for Plan Activation - Transaction ID: [removed by moderator]

Dear [Recipient's Name],sir
I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to kindly request the activation of my plan following a recent payment made on March 11, 2024. Below are the payment details:

Amount: $23.97 USD
Transaction ID: [removed by moderator]
Transaction Date: March 11, 2024

I would appreciate it if you could proceed with activating my plan at your earliest convenience. Additionally, I would like to ensure that the payment has been successfully processed. If there are any questions or concerns regarding this transaction, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at [removed by moderator].

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your confirmation of the plan activation.

Warm regards,

[removed by moderator] Hussain
[removed by moderator]
Vyacheslav15

Message # 2 | 7:14 PM
Hussain, аt the moment, the "Optimal" service package is activated for 3 months.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 3:55 AM
Hussain, please direct this request to the uCoz Support team via the Control Panel, or the online form found at https://www.ucoz.com/contact/.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Request for Plan Activation (Request for Plan Activation)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: