• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » Official Contests from uCoz » 7 Years with uCoz! (a new contest for uCoz users!)
7 Years with uCoz!
khen

Message # 31 | 1:35 AM
YamiTatsuro, Don't be scared. uCoz is built with utmost reliabilty and security.

Just trust them.

PixelKhaos

Message # 32 | 1:42 AM
I do believe they are busy with other things, and Sunny has not been on for a while.
And I'm certain that all prize giving will go well.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
khen

Message # 33 | 2:37 AM
By the way, what do you think is the uCoz Souvenir to be sent to the winners? Are there any clues or hints?
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 34 | 3:10 AM
(khen)
Just trust them.

I do trust them. It's just that, my stupid brother said something like; "what if they got your e-mail wrong?" I just got paranoid for a while. lol
khen

Message # 35 | 3:12 AM
YamiTatsuro, why do you worry about your email?
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 36 | 3:36 AM
khen, eeeer a case of wrong spelling? lol I told you, I just got a little paranoid. xD
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 37 | 5:16 AM
khen, Acid, YamiTatsuro, to begin it is currently the weekend and our team isn't working today. Secondly it's also Christmas over in Russia at the moment for the most part the team has been on holidays. wink

As to your email-messages and such, Sunny will be handling the delivery of the prizes as soon as she is back off holidays. As to the Souveneirs I'm not quite sure myself - it will be a surprise. biggrin

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 38 | 1:20 PM
I'm sorry for the delay, it's really due to the holidays. No prizes have been sent yet, but I hope we will fix it this week smile Everyone will get a PM on the contest website after the prizes have been sent.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Official Contests from uCoz » 7 Years with uCoz! (a new contest for uCoz users!)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: