It seems that a young web service uCoz was launched not so long ago, and today we want to announce our newest contest, dedicated to the Company's 7th Anniversary. The contest "7 Years with uCoz!"
will last for a month so that both new and old uCoz users had time to participate! This time limit is even enough to submit several works!
More info is on the Contest Website
The rules are very simple - uCoz users are invited to write articles/essays on the subject "My Experience with uCoz!"
Since uCoz turned seven on October 29, we've decided to name the contest "7 Years with uCoz!".
You may tell about your experience as a webmaster, or about the way of your website since its creation to the present day. Share your thoughts of what uCoz means to you, how you observed the system, its updates, growth of the community and partner projects. Of course it’s not the full list of what you may write about, but it will help you choose a subject for your contest work.
To take part in the contest, you need to:
- write an article/essay on the subject "7 Years with uCoz!";
- post it on your website or blog (optional);
- submit your work for the contest;
- invite your friends to vote (voting for the People’s Choice Award is done though “Like” buttons of social networks);
- follow the contest news and wait for the results!
a contest work should be written correctly and without mistakes. Your story may be interesting but it will produce a poor impression if written with mistakes, and it will be a shame not to get a prize because of poor grammar or lack of attention. Tip:
nice layout and images in the text improve the perception and raise the chances of winning.
The contest will have 3 stages:
- 1 stage: submission of works (30 October - 27 November);
- 2 stage (parallel): voting for the People’s Choice Award (October 30 - December 17);
- 3 stage: summing up and prize giving (December 21-25).
each participant will have 20 days
to get votes for his/her article. The countdown will be separate for each participant: from the moment of the article approval and for the period of 20 days (then the voting for this article will be closed). Please note that the winner of the "People’s Choice” nomination will be determined according to the number of votes and comments.
See more details, the nominations and the prizes on the Contest Website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.