Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design 785 goes here
Everything about design 785 goes here
Natashko

Message # 31 | 10:02 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
which line should i insert it to? I have added on the very top but the buttons are still there.

The problem wasn't confirmed
Attachments: 0212557.png (78.2 Kb)
Hope

Message # 32 | 7:33 PM
Oh, thank you for removing for me!

Added (2011-09-07, 1:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I have selected the fields to be filled in when entering entries for file uploader and ad board in module settings, however, some of the field doesn't show in main page of these two modules. Why the selected fields didn't show up in main page automatically?

Natashko

Message # 33 | 8:24 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
I have selected the fields to be filled in when entering entries for file uploader and ad board in module settings, however, some of the field doesn't show in main page of these two modules. Why the selected fields didn't show up in main page automatically?

This is the way the system works. To output some of the fields - you need to use dollar codes that are responsible for outputting these fields in the templates of Appearance of entries and Page with entry full text and its comments of the necessary module.
Hope

Message # 34 | 11:49 AM
For example, I have added the fields "Expected Salary" and "Your Location" at file catalog module, how can I add these to appear at the page of full text and comments?
Natashko

Message # 35 | 12:39 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
For example, I have added the fields "Expected Salary" and "Your Location" at file catalog module, how can I add these to appear at the page of full text and comments?

These fields have standard names. You will need them, when you go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->File catalog->templates: Page with entry full text and its comments and Appearance of entries. Go to the bottom of the page and find dollar codes that are responsible for displaying these fields. Use these dollar codes to put them in the template in the place where you want the fields to be output.
Hope

Message # 36 | 1:02 PM
None was found.

I think your system should improve on this. Once selected the fileds at module setting, it should be appeared automatically. It's not user-friendly enough. Can you please refund?

Added (2011-09-08, 7:02 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Also, there are bugs on the template. Even users have logged in, when clicking other pages, it return to "Guest" automatically. It seems that users are required to login again and again once they visited a new page on the site menu.

Natashko

Message # 37 | 1:17 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
None was found.

It doesn't meant they are not there.
Quote (Hope)
I think your system should improve on this. Once selected the fileds at module setting, it should be appeared automatically. It's not user-friendly enough. Can you please refund?

Refund???
Quote (Hope)
Also, there are bugs on the template. Even users have logged in, when clicking other pages, it return to "Guest" automatically. It seems that users are required to login again and again once they visited a new page on the site menu.

I have checked your website. The problem wasn't confirmed.
Hope

Message # 38 | 1:29 PM
Quote (Natashko)
It doesn't meant they are not there.

Where is it? Can you show me? I would appreciate it if you could provide effective support!

Quote (Natashko)
Refund???

We paid for using this template with bugs!

Quote (Natashko)
The problem wasn't confirmed.

What do you mean? Please login and then click on other pages on the menu, you will become Guest, and required to login again!
Natashko

Message # 39 | 1:38 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Where is it? Can you show me?

Quote (Natashko)
go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->File catalog->templates: Page with entry full text and its comments and Appearance of entries. Go to the bottom of the page and find dollar codes that are responsible for displaying these fields.

I would appreciate it if you could provide effective support!

If you do not want my help - do not ask for it. Feel free to contact Technical support service.
Quote (Hope)
We paid for using this template with bugs!

uCoz web-services are free. If you are a premium user - you pay for the paid services you use. Not more not less. And there are no bugs in this template.
Quote (Hope)
What do you mean? Please login and then click on other pages on the menu, you will become Guest, and required to login again!

I did login and I didn't become a Guest. The problem wasn't confirmed. By all appearances the problem is at your end. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser.
Hope

Message # 40 | 2:11 PM
Quote (Natashko)
go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->File catalog->templates: Page with entry full text and its comments and Appearance of entries. Go to the bottom of the page and find dollar codes that are responsible for displaying these fields.

I really don't know how to communicate with you! I know the page but where is the field of "Expected Salary" and "My location"? I couldn't find it!

Quote (Natashko)
If you do not want my help - do not ask for it. Feel free to contact Technical support service.

I did submit tickets but still no reply so far! In fact, I am not asking for your help! I am asking for uCoz team's help! I wonder if you are the only staff responsible for the forum? Even you are the only one for the forum, you can't say that customers are asking for your personal help, you are representing the company!

Quote (Natashko)
I did login and I didn't become a Guest. The problem wasn't confirmed.

After logging in, I click on "Advertise yourself", "Meet Talent", "Talent Registration" and it becomes Guest! Please face the problems of the template!
redhead

Message # 41 | 3:10 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
After logging in, I click on "Advertise yourself", "Meet Talent", "Talent Registration" and it becomes Guest! Please face the problems of the template!

you need to enable the redirect from the standart domain to the attached one in Common settings of your CP
Natashko

Message # 42 | 3:10 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
I really don't know how to communicate with you!

Likewise.
Quote (Hope)
I know the page but where is the field of "Expected Salary" and "My location"? I couldn't find it!

They are NOT standard names of the fields. YOU have renamed them and only YOU know the standard names of the fields you are referring to. That is why read careful!!
Quote (Natashko)
These fields have standard names. You will need them, when you go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->File catalog->templates: Page with entry full text and its comments and Appearance of entries. Go to the bottom of the page and find dollar codes that are responsible for displaying these fields.

The key words are:These fields have standard names. You will need them, when
Quote (Hope)
Even you are the only one for the forum, you can't say that customers are asking for your personal help, you are representing the company!
I am. And I try my best to do it. Unfortunately, not all of our users appreciate it.
Quote (Hope)
Please face the problems of the template!

There is NO problem with the template.
Hope

Message # 43 | 3:25 PM
Quote (redhead)
you need to enable the redirect from the standart domain to the attached one in Common settings of your CP

Thank you! That solved my problem!

Quote (Natashko)
They are NOT standard names of the fields. YOU have renamed them and only YOU know the standard names of the fields you are referring to.

How can I know the standard names of the fields of "Expected Salary" and "Your location"? The point is I don't know where to check it!
Natashko

Message # 44 | 3:31 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
How can I know the standard names of the fields of "Expected Salary" and "Your location"? The point is I don't know where to check it!

CP->Substitution of default phrases->Form for adding entries to "File Catalog->find the names that you have substituted and click "Restore" In this way you will find out their default name.
Hope

Message # 45 | 4:09 PM
I have added <?if($VERSIONS$)?> <!--<s5308>-->Expected Salary<!--</s>-->: $VERSION$<?endif?> to Page with full text and its comments to file catalog module but it the field and the data doesn't show up!
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design 785 goes here
Search: