Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design 785 goes here
Everything about design 785 goes here
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 61 | 5:19 AM
Poptart, you can adjust the ratings of catalog entires through the $MODER_PANEL$. Once opened if you select the green icon you should then be able to reset the entry rating to 0. I am not sure if there is a mass rating removal feature though.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Zevoxa

Message # 62 | 6:51 AM
Paradox, But I don't want the rating bar for site news?
I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Natashko

Message # 63 | 9:46 AM
Poptart,
Quote (Poptart)
How would I remove this little thing at the top of the page?

As far as I can see, the problem has been resolved
Quote (Poptart)
and why is this part white?

Go to CP->Design->Design management (CSS)->find:
body {margin: 0px;font: 12px 'Tahoma', 'Arial';color: #676767;text-align: center;background: #efefef;}
Substitute it with:
body {margin: 0px;font: 12px 'Tahoma', 'Arial';color: #676767;text-align: center;background: #2d122e url(/Images/Background-main.png);}
Quote (Poptart)
I can't find out how do delete the entry rating for anything!

In Module settings of File catalog and Site News modules there is such setting as "Enable "Entry rating" feature:". Uncheck the box and Save. Rating feature will not appear after that.
Zevoxa

Message # 64 | 10:41 AM
Thank you Natashko and Paradox

It Helped me smile

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Hope

Message # 65 | 9:31 AM
Hi,

There is a bug in design 785. When clicking the entry titles at Ad Board, the full descriptions doesn't show up.
Natashko

Message # 66 | 10:06 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
There is a bug in design 785. When clicking the entry titles at Ad Board, the full descriptions doesn't show up.

Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Ad Board->Page with entry full text and its comments->substitute
Code
$BRIEF$
with
Code
$MESSAGE$

Make sure that you have the box "Entry full text" checked in CP->Ad Board » Module settings->Fields of a new entry form
Hope

Message # 67 | 10:29 AM
Hi,

After I unselected the brief description, there are too many space between each entry. How to narrow the gap?

Attachments: 4123758.jpg (109.4 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 68 | 10:50 AM
Hope, uncheck "Ad text" box in CP->Ad Board » Module settings->Fields of a new entry form
Hope

Message # 69 | 10:53 AM
I have already unchecked it. It still looks like this.
Natashko

Message # 70 | 11:13 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
I have already unchecked it. It still looks like this.

Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Ad Board->Appearance of entries and substitute $MESSAGE$ with
Code
<!--$MESSAGE$-->
Hope

Message # 71 | 6:40 AM
Also, how to show the categories and all entries under the section at Section Page of file downloader?

For example, in the attached image, Engineering is a Section, however, not all the entries in the categories under this Section are shown on the page. How to make the categories and all entries under this Section appear on the page?

Attachments: 8981708.jpg (94.4 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 72 | 9:04 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
however, not all the entries in the categories under this Section are shown on the page.

I believe you need to set the number of entries you want to be displayed on the page in section view and in category view in CP->File Catalog->Module settings->Number of entries per page in section view:/Number of entries per page in category view
I hope this is what you are interested in. If not, please be more specific and do not forget to provide a website name.
Hope

Message # 73 | 10:06 AM
It has already set as 10 per page. My problem is that not all the entries under the section are displayed, could you please check it?

The site is talentg.ucoz.com

Or you can see the actual address in the screenshot.
Natashko

Message # 74 | 8:23 AM
Hope, It happens like this because you have an option “Enable capability for an entry to belong to several categories at a time” enabled in Module settings of your File Catalog.
If you disable this option, you achieve the estimated results, but your entries will not belong to several categories any more. If you still decide to disable this option make sure to re-save all the current entries of File Catalog, which belong to several categories now.
Hope

Message # 75 | 9:44 AM
You don't understand my question.

Yes, I allow users to select multi categories. It doesn't conflict with my question.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design 785 goes here
Search: