• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » control the informer css
control the informer css
3mr

Message # 1 | 1:40 PM
hello every body,peace be upon you

i have some important questions.....

first : there is no css codes for informers there is only the informer template then how i control the design of displaying the

in former ..... for example i want to add aback ground when the cursor is over the thread title on informer with
Code
li:hover{

background:#f1f1f1;

}

how can i find the place to control the design of the list which view the informer threads ??

secondly i want to change the size of the photo of avideo only in informer not in the video module how wink ??

my regards,

Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:02 PM
3mr, you can see the classes used in the informers via the 'Inspect element' option of your browser. You can also add your own classes to the website CSS, and then use them in the informer templates.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
3mr

Message # 3 | 2:23 PM
via the 'Inspect element' option of my browser i found that

Code
<div class="bblocktitle"></div>

<div class="bblockcontent">

<li></li>
     <li></li>
     <li>
         <a href="/forum/31-17-1"></a>
         <div align="left" style="font:7pt"></div>
     </li>
     <li></li>
     <li></li>

</div>

but the strange is: the class i found is the same class i have put at html editor to contain the informer .... i tried to do it throught that class but no thing happened !!! surprised

Quote Sunny ()
You can also add your own classes to the website CSS, and then use them in the informer templates.

i am not sure i understood correctly what you mean . where should i add the classes ? then where can i edit them ...css file or informer template ??

..you have a new private message here , please read and reply

Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:30 PM
Quote 3mr ()
via the 'Inspect element' option of my browser i found that

Provide the URL of your website.

Quote 3mr ()
where should i add the classes ?

To the CSS template of your website. Then you can use such classes in the informer template.

3mr

Message # 5 | 3:55 PM
ok,
..... my site

Quote Sunny ()
To the CSS template of your website. Then you can use such classes in the informer template.

the classes must be added in html not css ....... css is only to control the format of the selected "Specified"Element ...aren't they?

Post edited by 3mr - Monday, 2014-06-23, 3:57 PM
Sunny

Message # 6 | 12:39 PM
So, the classes of your informer blocks are bblocktitle and bblockcontent. I don't see them listed in your CSS, so you will need to add them manually and edit the parameters as you like.

Quote 3mr ()
the classes must be added in html not css ....... css is only to control the format of the selected "Specified"Element ...aren't they?

You add a class to CSS and specify the necessary parameters (like font size, color etc.). Then you assign this class to a HTML element in the HTML code. I suggest the following HTML and CSS tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/

3mr

Message # 7 | 3:05 PM
Quote Sunny ()
I suggest the following HTML and CSS tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/

i have already studied html,css language and some lessons at java script but at arabic as my english is not very well

Quote Sunny ()
You add a class to CSS and specify the necessary parameters (like font size, color etc.). Then you assign this class to a HTML element in the HTML code.

ok , i add the classes like :
Code
.elemnt{}
to css ....then where should i add it in html ?? which page ?

i want to control the list which view the threads and with that way i think i can't do it !

Sunny

Message # 8 | 3:11 PM
Quote 3mr ()
i want to control the list which view the threads

Provide the link to the exact page you want to edit and a screenshot of what exactly you want to change.

3mr

Message # 9 | 4:25 PM
the page is my site home page

you will find 6 blocks on the page 3 after 3 "i made them " they contain informers , i want to make the back ground of the <li>

which contain the thread in informer> another color when the cursor is over with

Code
li:hover{

}

imageof the blocks i made

i can't use the classes you mentioned at your reply "blocktitle,block content" as i added them and i can only control the shape of them and the links as well....... not the list which view threads in informer as the "blockcontent" contain the recall code of informer

i other words, i want to control the design way of viewing threads in informer to get recall code....

regards

Added (2014-06-24, 10:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and when i try yo use this code at css or html editor in <style> no thing happens

Code
.bblockcontent li:hover{

}

Post edited by 3mr - Tuesday, 2014-06-24, 4:08 PM
Sunny

Message # 10 | 1:35 PM
3mr, add the following line to the website CSS at the bottom:

Code
li A:hover {color:#f1f1f1;}

3mr

Message # 11 | 10:16 PM
it only will change the color of links when the cursor is over ..... it is not the wanted

i tried to use that as well

Code
li A:hover {background:#f1f1f1;}

but it is not the wanted either

to do it correctly i must do it with a <li> but the problem is where and with which class ??

Added (2014-06-25, 4:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------
finally .......

the problem solved ...thank you so much ..... i added the class to informer template and then put them at css and put this code
Code
.hi li:hover{
}

however, this code didn't work

Code
.hi ul{
list-style-type:none;
}

and i have a new problem biggrin

at the image i put above .... the height of the block changes According to the threads title

i think that is not good for my site

i put a height to the table which contain the blocks and made the cellpadding 0 px To no avail

how can i do it ?

second, i need your help ! if you use a computer with a square screen please take a photo of my site and put it here ...

best regards

Post edited by 3mr - Thursday, 2014-06-26, 0:01 AM
Sunny

Message # 12 | 1:30 PM
Quote 3mr ()
however, this code didn't work

Use the following:

Code
.hi li {list-style-type: none;}

Quote 3mr ()
i put a height to the table which contain the blocks and made the cellpadding 0 px To no avail

Add the following line to the CSS:

Code
.bblockcontent {height:300px;overflow-y:scroll;}

Quote 3mr ()
second, i need your help ! if you use a computer with a square screen please take a photo of my site and put it here ...

Resize your browser window and you will be able to see how your website looks yourself. You can also use services like http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

3mr

Message # 13 | 4:04 PM
hi Sunny,

they all succeeded smile thanks a lot ,

and i want to change the size of the photo of the video in informer .... how ?

thanks again ,

my best regards

Post edited by 3mr - Saturday, 2014-06-28, 1:41 AM
Sunny

Message # 14 | 10:32 AM
Quote 3mr ()
and i want to change the size of the photo of the video in informer .... how ?

Add the necessary height and width parameters for the corresponding variable ($SCREEN_URL$ I guess).

uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » control the informer css
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: