• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How can i have a location field in my Blog entry adding page (location field that suggests location)
How can i have a location field in my Blog entry adding page
IAM

Message # 1 | 0:15 AM
1.Can i have a location field in my Blog entry adding page that suggests location and when added i can use that field to display map...

2. How can i display multiple image user attaches in thumbnail slider or slideshow when user attach multiple image?

3. Is it possible to display the city of user with the entry they added (city, state, country)

4. When my website sends confirmation email of registration... it uses old domain for confirmation link...Please fix this

Added (2014-12-06, 11:15 PM)
---------------------------------------------
anyone?

Post edited by IAM - Saturday, 2014-12-06, 7:57 PM
lanh

Message # 2 | 3:52 AM
1.Can i have a location field in my Blog entry adding page that suggests location and when added i can use that field to display map...
>>>I think it is impossible to update automatically but you can enable custom field and edit the google map script.

2. How can i display multiple image user attaches in thumbnail slider or slideshow when user attach multiple image?
>>>You can use this $IMGS_ARRAY_JS$

3. Is it possible to display the city of user with the entry they added (city, state, country)
>>> You can enable custom field and ask user to update these field when adding entry.

4. When my website sends confirmation email of registration... it uses old domain for confirmation link...Please fix this
>>> Please wait uCoz team support on this case.

IAM

Message # 3 | 6:00 PM
lanh, thx
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:06 PM
Quote IAM ()

What exactly do you mean by an old domain? Have you attached a custom domain to your website? Please provide the URL of your website.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How can i have a location field in my Blog entry adding page (location field that suggests location)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: