• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » My website sometimes goes 403 for no reason.
My website sometimes goes 403 for no reason.
Skan

Message # 1 | 12:11 PM
Hello,

Two days ago I saw that once I logged in from a account made by me from the Users module the entire website would go laggy and noticed that at the bottom left of the browser there is going alot of activity, every time that happened (2 days ago and yesterday -4:10 PM-) my website got blocked with the error 403.
I saw somewhere on your forum that the website will stay blocked 3.5 hours. Is there any problem with the server?
I don't run any special scripts that could harm the website or server, just my regular set of scripts.
Also, don't know if it matters, this issue started soon after I bought a plan and attached the new address to the website.
My website: madgoat-studio.com was down but the madgoat.ucoz.com was still accessible. Sometimes both domains go 403.

Deleted my account thinking it was the problem and made a new one thru website registration.
Same thing happens, I managed to take a look at what makes the website lag and it was this: counter yadro. something with statsdb.club and something with pix0 (dot) something, they change so fast that I can't read them, I also have to close the tab fast so you guys don't ban my website again.

Google'd it [yadro] and I found that it's a [potantial?] virus related to webserver and not my pc, made a full sweep on my website for this thing and I didn't find anything, also it's not only me experiencing the issue, a friend of mine (now located at 800km away from me) tried to log in and it happened the same thing, tried from 4 PC's and one laptop and the issue is still there.
It only happens once someone logs on their account.

Only madgoat-studio.com has this problem, logging in from madgoat.ucoz.com doesn't bring the problem.

Image to my network stats when this is happening: http://madgoat-studio.com/Untitled-2.jpg
Also, the local users option is on.
Made a ticket to technical support and ucoz support and got no answer so far.

Please help, I need to finish this website very fast. Thanks.
Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:27 PM
Skan, a reply to your email ticket was given yesterday.

Quote Skan ()
Is there any problem with the server?
I don't run any special scripts that could harm the website or server, just my regular set of scripts.

Error 403 usually means that your IP address is blocked by the server. As a protection against inexpedient script usage (namely post/.get requests), uCoz has the protection system that blocks the user's IP that refers to the server more than 2 times per minute.
Please make sure that the scripts on your website don't send automatic requests to the server more often than once per minute simply when a visitor is on the website or when he moves a mouse cursor. Only one, maximum two such requests, that work immediately after a page is loaded, are allowed.
When you get error 403, you can try to access your website through a proxy.

Quote Skan ()
counter yadro. something with statsdb.club

Quote Skan ()
Google'd it [yadro] and I found that it's a [potantial?] virus related to webserver and not my pc, made a full sweep on my website for this thing and I didn't find anything

Those are statistics scripts used by uCoz, they are safe.

If your website loads slowly for you, please check what resources cause this in Inspect element > Network (right-click on the page to access the 'Inspect element' menu). You can also use the following service to test the website load speed: http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Skan

Message # 3 | 2:09 PM
Thanks for reply.

Unfortunately, I did not receive any email from ucoz, it's not in my inbox and neither in my spam folder [Looks like I need a gmail account from now]

It's none of my scripts, as I said, it only happens on the domain I bought but not on the .ucoz.com one.

Everything works perfectly when I'm on .ucoz.com. I can post, I can log in and log out how many times I want, I can do anything I want but once I change the address to the one I bought the site goes laggy and if I leave it like that for one minute it gets blocked by ucoz.

Can I login from my .com domain, block the website so you guys can see why it's blocked? Do you have any logs related to website network to see where the problem is? Because I really can't find anything.

Thanks

Added (2015-08-12, 2:09 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Sunny ()
Please make sure that the scripts on your website don't send automatic requests

Thing is I don't see anything else loading other than the scripts listed in first post, it just goes yadro, stats.db, pix-y thingy and goes all over again, doesn't stop unless I logout or I close the tab.
Post edited by Skan - Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 2:11 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:08 PM
Quote Skan ()
Unfortunately, I did not receive any email from ucoz, it's not in my inbox and neither in my spam folder [Looks like I need a gmail account from now]

Could be filtered out by your email provider. What email service do you use?

The answer was also given to your support ticket sent through the Control Panel, let's keep the discussion in the ticket.

Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 4:49 PM
Sunny, please sunny unblock me. I need something to do I don't have vpn either. My computer is filtered by school router.. Then I've got this annoying error 403 and I know what it means. I'm in the middle of my site editing. So I need to reload often to see the changes.
1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Sunday, 2016-10-23, 4:50 PM
Sunny

Message # 6 | 4:59 PM
Cyberdasm, you should have been unblocked automatically by now.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » My website sometimes goes 403 for no reason.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: