• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Help or suggestions concerning E-Shop.
Help or suggestions concerning E-Shop.
Skan

Message # 1 | 11:56 AM
Hello,

I'll be honest, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing or what I should do, I have almost zero knowledge about the module and I have a deadline that's ending up soon so I really need some help.

http://lolo-boosting.ucoz.com/shop

Made a calculator that generates prices for every division you choose, I have two questions:

1. How can I get the generated price to be applied (?) in the shop?
2. Is it possible that once the client presses the button "Buy boost" to be redirected directly to paypal?
3. Is it possible that once the client pays for a boost, I get the informations that were slected there? (the hidden input tags)

Code
<form method="POST" action="" accept-charset="UTF-8"><input name="_token" type="hidden" value="fMghPzYNHE6dU9OAYKcpIEgPVTvDYvZ0VLcLZ1zZ">
<input id="orderDetails" name="orderDetails" type="hidden" value="Silver II to Gold V">
<input id="orderPrice" name="orderPrice" type="hidden" value="45.90">
<input id="orderType" name="orderType" type="hidden" value="1">
<input id="completionTime" name="completionTime" type="hidden" value="2-3">
<input id="otherDetails" name="otherDetails" type="hidden" value="">
<input id="otherDetails2" name="otherDetails2" type="hidden" value="LP gain: 18-24 LP (0-20 LP)">
<input class="btn btn-primary" style="background: #A80329; margin-top: 20px;" id="buy-boost" type="submit" value="BUY BOOST">
</form>

Thanks.
Post edited by Skan - Saturday, 2015-10-10, 11:58 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:53 PM
Skan, I will ask somebody to look into the issue.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Carlos

Message # 3 | 1:51 PM
Skan, regarding #1, it would help a lot if you gave us how you calculate the final price based on each factor.

If you don't want to show it here, send it by PM.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Help or suggestions concerning E-Shop.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: