• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » customize page selector (Need help for customize page selector)
customize page selector
irawanucoz

Message # 1 | 1:51 PM
any idea for customize page selector switch?
i cant modified the block module $page_selector1$
if we can modified that block, can u share the tutor for me?
it's because my website page selector 1 2 3 4 ... >> etc
and it's small, so sometimes the visitor's not seeing it.
i want to try using this one but i dont know where's the code page selector places.
http://themes.ucoz.net/publ/page_selector/10_types_of_page_selector_for_ucoz/13-1-0-8
this's my website
http://www.idbase.tk/load/
and i have some other problem, the module content menu $menu_1$ on the sidebar.
it's has duplicate menu AD board and online games, the problem comes from when im install that module and then uninstall it
but the both of menu's still be there.
n i try to install it again *but the result's that menu was duplicated
so i have 2 menu ADboard n 2 menu online games
i cant fix that so im decide for not using that block module on my sidebar
n i try made a new one with manuall route (making list code menu n put that one on my side bar) but im corious for fixing the block module $menu_1$ it's has simillar problem with $page_selector1$
(can't find the code so i cant customize)
and the last one problem.
a several days ago i try using cloud tag.
it's because i has much of different content on my web.
it's normal for the first try when i try click on the tag it's sort the content.
but because the error problem from my second problem (installing online games module) i choose the module who has included a bump of games. n for each the games it's automatically has the tag.
n the template from the online game's using original template so i change the template manually.
n when i press the tag cloud again *action tag*, the sort post content is breaking my template
(i guess it's because the tag cloud capturing from the original template when showing post *action tag online games)
but when i try press the other tag like *shounen* for example, my template is not getting error (because on the online games they dont have *shounen tag*)
so im uninstalled the online games modules but when i press the *action tag* on tag cloud it's still error on my template
that's why im not using tag cloud again. but i need these feature for my web
note : dont mind for the blank space on my web. it's an ads but it's new so the ads not showing up yet n idk when the ads will be appear
Post edited by irawanucoz - Thursday, 2015-11-05, 1:57 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 11:05 AM
irawanucoz,

1. You can customize the page selector by checking it's source code and applying the necessary styles for the correspondent classes.
2. You need to manually delete a menu item from CP » Design » Site menu builder.
3. I don't really understand the part with the tag cloud. Do you mean that the page is messed up when you click on a tag? It's most likely because of a wrongly configured template. Or do you mean that the entries containing a specific tag can't be found when you click on it? Each new entry is indexed after maximum 3 days of publication, so that's why it's a bit delayed.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
irawanucoz

Message # 3 | 11:46 AM
Quote bigblog ()
1. You can customize the page selector by checking it's source code and applying the necessary styles for the correspondent classes.
2. You need to manually delete a menu item from CP » Design » Site menu builder.
3. I don't really understand the part with the tag cloud. Do you mean that the page is messed up when you click on a tag? It's most likely because of a wrongly configured template. Or do you mean that the entries containing a specific tag can't be found when you click on it? Each new entry is indexed after maximum 3 days of publication, so that's why it's a bit delayed.

ah finally i get some of help, hm i will try for point 1 and 2 after the adsense giving me some of answer. i cant change the template for now.
for point 3
yup it's messed up my page idk what is the wrong parts.
because when i try to click the other tags it's not messed up the page but in some other tags it's messed up the pages.
it's not happened when I used the tag clouds on the first time.
the problem appears after i'm install the online games module because that module's using the original template
(a template on my first time join up on ucoz)
and the games online stuff is already on the tags genre
i try to changes the template from the online games pages but it's still appear (the messed up tags)
so i'm decide for uninstall that module.
but still it's still appear.
can i get some of clue?
what is the pages of tag cloud used
is that search page?
i do some of research of my code a weeks ago on that search page and when i used search box using ajax it's not messing of my page it's normal. but still when i try the tags again it still messed up
it's the page if i'm using search box ajax
http://www.idbase.tk/search/?q=action&search_option[]=local
and it's when using the tags
http://www.idbase.tk/search/action
just like u see it's so messed up the pages
helte26

Message # 4 | 0:33 AM
hello to all admin my website is http://world-hd.com/ is posible and home page and LATEST MOVIES down is posible to put page selector check the picture i have sample thanks

Attachments: 2795741.jpg (124.0 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 9:17 AM
irawanucoz, that problem is interesting. I'll have a deeper look into the issue.

helte6213, if that's an informer and not the home page of a content module, then it's not possible.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » customize page selector (Need help for customize page selector)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: