• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Rubrics and categories can not be created. Why?
Rubrics and categories can not be created. Why?
ybc

Message # 1 | 8:39 AM
Hello there ,
I just want to create in the article directory Rubrics and categories.
However, when I click on it loads the window without end.

Even with the banner rotator is the same. If I want to create a category does not work, because the window loads without the contents appear.

This bug has never before occurred. what is that?

Greeezz
YBC.moy.su
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 9:18 AM
ybc, if you are using Firefox 42, then you should update to version 43.0b of to use the latest version of Google Chrome.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
ybc

Message # 3 | 11:27 AM
still does not work =(
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 11:38 AM
ybc, it should work with Google Chrome, though. Try to clean your broser cache and cookies. Maybe temporar files, too.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
ybc

Message # 5 | 12:49 PM
with Chrome it works. but I would like to work with Firefox. I have cookies etc. deleted. is there a possibility? it has otherwise always works.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:45 PM
ybc, please provide links to the exact Control Panel pages where you have the problem.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Rubrics and categories can not be created. Why?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: