• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to remove auto link? i just want a text
How to remove auto link? i just want a text
Dark3volution

Message # 1 | 2:10 PM
I want to remove the text links that automatically become links. such as when there is a member who posts a link, for example:

http://ucoz.com

or

www.ucoz.com

how to make the results of these postings are not automatically turned into a link, but only the text?

and how to unable to post a link in forum?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 9:09 PM
Dark3volution, CP » Users » User groups » Set permissions for all groups - check: http://take.ms/ta1Qk

Next time don't duplicate your posts. Check the forum rules.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Dark3volution

Message # 3 | 10:16 PM
thanks sir smile .. oh i'm sorry...i didn't know what the forum category that should i ask.sorry sad
Dark3volution

Message # 4 | 10:24 PM
oh, and how to disable link like this?
Attachments: 7284926.jpg (36.6 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:47 PM
Dark3volution, disable the option "Use BB codes [URL] and [IMG]" under "Users" in Control Panel > Users > User groups.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Dark3volution

Message # 6 | 3:30 PM
can i only URL that disable? so the IMG be active
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 7:40 PM
Dark3volution, this is not possible with the actual system tools, but it might be possible with custom coding.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to remove auto link? i just want a text
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: