• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Informer Issues
Informer Issues
Verum

Message # 1 | 11:42 AM
Hello -

I have been using a few informers around my website, and they work perfectly. Anybody have any ideas why the informers I create that use the File Catalog don't think there are any entries?

Using uCoz for years.
ucozpp

Message # 2 | 2:08 PM
Not understand sad what you mean?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 5:25 PM
Verum, try refreshing the cache of the informer manually by going to the settings of the informer and hitting the "Save" button.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Verum

Message # 4 | 8:44 PM
Quote bigblog ()
Verum, try refreshing the cache of the informer manually by going to the settings of the informer and hitting the "Save" button.

I have, many times. I even created new ones and tried them, it just doesn't see any entries in the file catalog no matter what I try.

Using uCoz for years.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 7:41 AM
Verum, please provide the URL of your website and the number of the informer with the issue.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Verum

Message # 6 | 7:54 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Verum, please provide the URL of your website and the number of the informer with the issue.

The URL is http://lakehurstcadets.org and the informer number is 6.

Using uCoz for years.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 11:38 AM
Verum, the posts aren't displayed in the informer because the File Catalog posts are hidden from guests. Informers display only posts available also to unregistered visitors.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Verum

Message # 8 | 8:37 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Verum, the posts aren't displayed in the informer because the File Catalog posts are hidden from guests. Informers display only posts available also to unregistered visitors.

That's pretty disappointing. Well thanks for the help, I'll manage it

Using uCoz for years.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Informer Issues
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: