• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Different template for Mobile?
Different template for Mobile?
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 5:11 AM
The old templates are not mobile friendly, there is only a few of the new ones that are but there are not my favorites so how can I have a different template only for mobile and keep the one I like for normal computers??.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:39 AM
InmortalSiegfried, you can activate mobile templates in Control Panel > Settings > Common settings. There will appear separate templates for the mobile version in the Design Customization section, and you will be able to customize them separately from the desktop templates.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 3 | 1:04 PM
Thanks Sunny but for some reason I don't have Intro, Promo and Slider my ends in The first container.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:21 PM
InmortalSiegfried, different designs can have different sets of global blocks, so just ignore the template names on my screenshot.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 5 | 3:00 PM
I suppose you clicked in INTRO to get this options of ''Templates for ordinary site version/template for the mobile site version'' because I don't have this options.
SanTLee

Message # 6 | 4:36 PM
Quote InmortalSiegfried ()
I don't have this options.

You have to Activate mobile templates ... Inorder to do so

cp=Home » Common settings

Activate mobile templates: [true]
You will be able to customize templates for the display of your website on mobile devices. Mini browsers are detected automatically. To view the mobile design in an ordinary browser, add "/pda" to the URL (http://site.com/pda/).

<?if(you_have)?> a <head>and<?if(you_have)?> a <body> you have to have
<div id="idea" class="extreme" > to be inventive </div><?endif?><?endif?>
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 7 | 6:25 AM
Thanks for the help Santlee and Sunny now I have that I wanted, my site in mobile friendly and I can chose the design I want for normal computers.

One last thing when I chose Design for template gallery it only change for normal computers, it does not change for mobile even if I click ''Template for the mobile site version'' so it is possible to chose a Design template for the mobile version?
Sunny

Message # 8 | 8:38 AM
InmortalSiegfried, there is only one mobile template for all designs. If you have a paid plan on your website (Optimal, Maximal, or Shop), you can get a premium mobile template which has a more modern look comparing to the free template.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Different template for Mobile?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: