• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » From today is some change in Visual Editor ?? I can´t insert
From today is some change in Visual Editor ?? I can´t insert
Horex

Message # 1 | 4:35 PM
Hi Ucoz,

How bad news on UCOZ today ... From today I can´t copy and insert all from another other my blog to UCOZ Visual Editor now...It´s not possible copy all from my blog to editor here...only text and images but no colored background and tables, font color copies now just as black and white...how is reason ?? Yesterday all is OK and today it´s all bad.Please I need to make it work like before please...I use design # 601.

And other changes I see in Visual Editor now ... icon YouTube is now black , yesterday red...background colour and text colour have new design and a completely different color choice...how is reason ??? Why I can´t copy everything anyway on my other blog and insert all like before ?

Here´re images after copy from my other blog and insert here in Visual editor:

Yesterday - normal with all colours and with colored background here:

Today - only black and white colours without a colored background and without color fonts that I need :

and in the finale it looks like this:

Yesterday with all colours from my other blog :

and today terrible without colours from my other blog..which for me means a lot of time with modifications and other trouble.

PleaseHELPmy work is stop right now cry

Added (2017-02-11, 4:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Still no reply ? sad
Post edited by Horex - Saturday, 2017-02-11, 4:48 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 2:19 AM
Horex, you could use the background color for that. see the screenshot.

Attachments: 5667363.png (121.5 Kb)

1F4BF3B
Horex

Message # 3 | 10:35 AM
Hi Cyberdasm,

Yes, it´s possible , but I want only colours from my other blog .... and many work with each post remaking sad ...and tables from my blog are too gone and much more stuff is gone sad ... and now I see, that formatting is also damaged

What happened on Ucoz with editor? Why all not work like before ... someone give me an explanation and return this changes back again? cry
Post edited by Horex - Sunday, 2017-02-12, 11:28 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 11:31 AM
Horex, Well I don't know what you're looking for since copy-pasting is not my habit. smile Just pm the admin I'm sure they have good statements for that. And beware of copypasting. biggrin :D Always remember that it would kill your search engine's ranking.

Added (2017-02-12, 11:31 AM)
Horex, by the way you could copy the source code of the article's body of your blog then paste it.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Sunday, 2017-02-12, 11:29 AM
Horex

Message # 5 | 2:57 PM
And who is admin here Sunny is out and next here ??? cry I hope that admins read our questions here...

Added (2017-02-12, 2:57 PM)
Cyberdasm: It´s not possible ... the source code of my blog is phpBB and it´s totally different wink
Post edited by Horex - Sunday, 2017-02-12, 3:00 PM
Cyberdasm

Message # 6 | 11:20 PM
Horex, I can give a try send me the url. biggrin biggrin
1F4BF3B
Horex

Message # 7 | 4:56 AM
url what ?

Added (2017-02-13, 4:56 AM)
HELP where is some admin, that made me finally explain all ?

Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 5:29 AM
Horex, send me your blog url so that I could create a sample page for you.
1F4BF3B
Horex

Message # 9 | 4:55 AM
In Your PM is url of my blog

Added (2017-02-13, 1:48 PM)
HELP where is some admin, that made me finally explain all ? cry

Added (2017-02-14, 4:55 AM)
NOBODY HELP ME ???

Post edited by Horex - Monday, 2017-02-13, 7:41 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 10 | 0:10 AM
Horex, I'm trying to help you out but I think you don't want my help. Though I'm not an admin but I have an idea that would fix your problem.
1F4BF3B
Horex

Message # 11 | 6:27 AM
Hi Cyberdasm,

I never said that I don´t want Your help (You´re only one who interested about my problem )... just bothers me, that none of the admins here not solve their problem with Ucoz

Please I need Your advice ... Thank You for all Your help
Post edited by Horex - Thursday, 2017-02-16, 6:28 AM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 12 | 7:06 AM
Horex, Hello! Please be a little more patient. They might be having an event in their office, or problems, or seminars, we never know. If all else fails you can try contacting them here. smile
Cyberdasm

Message # 13 | 10:26 AM
Eriko, nice seeing you again boss. I wanted to have that kind of Badge but it seems that the time doesn't want me to have it. smile
Quote Horex ()
Please I need Your advice ... Thank You for all Your help

Horex, kindly link here your source blog.

Added (2017-02-27, 10:23 AM)
Horex, I thought that you have a blog. But instead it was a forum.
Here's my demo
I put it on my publ module. Maybe I will delete it later on.
I don't copy the css files of yours so it wouldn't be like the background of your forum.
As what you have said yesterday that it isn't possible to copypaste the source code since you have used the php. I will object on that even it has anti-copy js script that manipulate the whole system still you can copy the source code.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Monday, 2017-02-27, 10:29 AM
animaria2003

Message # 14 | 1:55 PM
Quote Horex ()
HELP where is some admin, that made me finally explain all ?

Added (2017-02-14, 4:55 AM)
NOBODY HELP ME ???

Dude, calm down. Your topic has barely been open for 4 hours. Admins are not on at everyone's beck and call, they get on as often as they can and I'm sure they would love to help you, but they were probably sleeping biggrin And like Cyberdasm has said, just copy/paste the source code to the HTML editor. It will work because it PHP coding, as far as I know, can be embedded in HTML coding, which is like the frame. For instance, view Wikipedia's source code, supposedly, it uses PHP mainly. I'm not a PHP user, but I can read and they say that's what they used, so obviously, PHP can be embedded...though when I viewed it, it looked a lot like HTML..But they say it uses it.
Horex

Message # 15 | 7:54 PM
Cyberdasm : I find some solution (all the words that I want to have color again, I have to manually color) ... but I still don´t understand why I can many years copy and paste all and from 11.2. it´s not possible.Please delete Your demo link...Thank You for Your help!!

animaria2003: No , copy and insert to HTML is also useless.. it's even worse
Post edited by Horex - Monday, 2017-02-27, 8:05 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » From today is some change in Visual Editor ?? I can´t insert
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: