• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Help with font setting: Global Block->First Container->Promo
Help with font setting: Global Block->First Container->Promo
breadtoronto

Message # 1 | 3:00 AM
Hi, I tried to change the font and color of my "Site intro" sentences, but don't know how. Can someone help?
I entered them under Design->Editor->Global Block->First Container->Promo.
Pls see the attached picture as well. Thanks in advance!
Attachments: 4879865.jpg (66.4 Kb)
Soldierdevil

Message # 2 | 4:43 PM
Code

<head>
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald" rel="stylesheet">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css">
<style>
.site-intro {font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif; color: #333; font-weight: 300; font-size: 23px;}
</style>

</head>

Systems developer
breadtoronto

Message # 3 | 1:50 AM
Hi Soldierdevil,

Thanks for reply. But I don't quite understand the above. Can you explain a bit on what I should do? Shall I copy your coding somewhere? Thanks again.

Quote Soldierdevil ()
Harina

Message # 4 | 1:42 PM
perhaps you copy and paste that code in the head of your website. Remove the head tags
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 5:51 PM
breadtoronto, you can style the .site-intro class in your stylesheet template or using an inline style block somewhere inside the HTML template. Styling is done via CSS.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
breadtoronto

Message # 6 | 9:04 PM
Hi Bigblog,

Thanks for your reply. I tried to edit CSS template under Design, but couldn't find the any code with "site-intro".
If you can take a look and let me know the specific sentence I need to change, that will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 7:44 PM
breadtoronto, maybe provide a url to your website so I can look into it hehe?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
breadtoronto

Message # 8 | 5:42 PM
Hi Bigblog,

Just PM you. Thanks a lot

Quote bigblog ()
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Help with font setting: Global Block->First Container->Promo
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: