• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » My site off i want it back on now
My site off i want it back on now
Soldierdevil

Message # 16 | 8:35 AM
I searched and happened to find this
Code
$(".$ID$show").load("$ENTRY_URL$ #comments");

Could it be the problem? Well, that code is being used on the website http://bendella.com/ to display comments in the appearance of material on the homepage. Just wanna know if its the culprit and i also refrain from using it on any of my sites. I think that line of code has to be executed on every entry that is loaded on the home page and there more than 50 entries on a single load. Please clarify on that kindly.

Systems developer
Gromov

Message # 17 | 10:25 AM
Soldierdevil, Harina as it was said before the issue is the custom srcipt/s that initiate numerous Get and Post requests. You may see those here.

Remove those or optimize them and everything will work as it should. It's not up to us to optimize user websites with third-party scripts.
Harina

Message # 18 | 11:48 AM
Gromov, cool story bro! now give explain this?
Attachments: 2733190.jpg (41.0 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 19 | 8:59 PM
Harina, your website is working just fine for me. If you have removed the scripts causing the numerous requests, please try to clear your cookies and cache, or try a different browser/device.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » My site off i want it back on now
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: