• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » My site off i want it back on now
My site off i want it back on now
Harina

Message # 1 | 5:19 PM
My site will show this below. If you remove because term violation your rude ucoz. Why not inform first and i correct before you remove? I hadnt paid for premium yet and had the copyright and banner up there then y remove? put back on my site now cuz i have many vistator or tell me i go where else if you dont want my site on your server.
Attachments: 8832208.jpg (30.2 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 2 | 6:33 AM
Harina, As far as I can tell your website works just fine https://www.screencast.com/t/kTvfIz9wwP68

However, I suggest you add a warning 18+ banner to your website cause some images are, let's just say, 'on the edge' to be considered as those that violate user agreement.
Harina

Message # 3 | 7:39 AM
yes i am aware....and am struggling to filter adult material from site added by user because i take long to moderate. Hadnt got the right script of yet. BUT website is off 3 days now i can not access on my computer not even user can access. ITS OFF AS I TYPE THIS now...only comes a few seconds and go back off. Fix this ASAP

Added (2018-11-07, 8:35 AM)
---------------------------------------------
my friend who recommend me to ucoz tell me my site got deleted because a user post adult image and i didnt delete but why ucoz why ucoz is it how you do business? when you know people are unruly they upload whatever they want on your site??? seriously how could we be stupid to entrust you with our business? and then you cant tell truth that site you delete all you say its on yet its completely off 3 days now?

i had hope of become VIP user so what if i had already paid all vip? Ok may the lord forgive you and i wish you well in business. I enjoyed here,....thanks

Attachments: 1565001.jpg (30.9 Kb)
Soldierdevil

Message # 4 | 8:52 AM
Gromov, i checked her site...but looks like its on and off perhaps a problem on the server side. Well she also has a couple of naughty followers on the site and needs to find a way of handling that however, much to say she has one of the most complex sites i have ever seen written in ucoz and portrays well how extensible the system is so please as a ucoz team help her accordingly

Harina, your site was not deleted...its just a small problem that will be fixed. Use a good language!

Systems developer
Harina

Message # 5 | 10:26 AM
Soldierdevil, today its off the whole day and when contact the support all they say is website is fully functional. Now its fourth day
Gromov

Message # 6 | 11:04 AM
Harina, I may know the issue that causes this and it's not even a server issue, the website is really fully operational.

As a protection against inexpedient script usage (namely post/.get requests), uCoz has the protection system that blocks the user's IP that sends requests to the server more than 2 times per minute.
Please make sure there are no scripts on your website that send automatic requests to the server more often than once per minute simply when a visitor is on the website or when he moves a mouse cursor. Only one, maximum two such requests that work immediately after a page is loaded, are allowed.
The IP address blocking time is ~ 3.5 hours.

Basically, you may have added something into the code of your website that launches JQuery scripts and they have lots of 'get' and 'post' requests, this is why the temporarily blocking is taking place. Or maybe you have some sort of a robot on your pc/laptop that is doing the same thing.

Such requests are DDoS servers, causing IP block.
Gromov

Message # 7 | 11:06 AM
Harina, maybe you have added something 3-4 days ago, ha?
Harina

Message # 8 | 11:09 AM
Gromov, i didnt edit my site a week now. I didnt add anything and if script is really there...how can i find and delete?
Soldierdevil

Message # 9 | 4:57 PM
Harina, i have been monitoring your site today and looks like today it was stable and available at least after 11am. Perhaps ucoz fixed something. Try to also follow up on what Gromov suggested.
Systems developer
Gromov

Message # 10 | 6:01 AM
Soldierdevil, actually we haven't done a thing to Harina's website. But 403 error is usually an IP related one.
Harina

Message # 11 | 6:52 AM
eSoldierdevil, site off for me 6 days now and when contact support to remove the script they say will blocking my site they reply they doesnt support customer scripting. Very unfrotunate ucoz. I copy same templates to another site and desnt blocked on this one block after spending much time plus money to developing. Whatever your policies are i dosnt care anymore let me stay far far away from ucoz because ucoz is just a nightmare. ucoz think they own all rules and policies on enternet. Even ucoz user have there own rules and policy and ucoz is violeting them every now and then because they think their own matters everywhere
Harina

Message # 12 | 7:00 AM
If you think i am lying to you just check the date and time on the screenshort i upload below
Attachments: 1286172.jpg (31.1 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 13 | 9:37 AM
Harina, I understand that the situation isn't good for you, but, let me explain:

1. Yes, uCoz support isn't the ones responsible for customers custom codes, scripts they add to their websites, etc. You do all this at your own risk.
2. The issue for you is caused because of some code that launch JQuery scripts and they have lots of 'get' and 'post' requests once you open your website, causing sort of an almost permanent 403 error.
3. As far as I can see you're trying to resolve the issue with the support team directly, which is actually the best option to proceed.
Soldierdevil

Message # 14 | 1:44 PM
I noticed i am form the same city as her so i contacted her and we met up at her university campus. We tested on several computers in the laboratory and they were all blocked from access as the user navigated several pages. With my 5 years experience with uCoz i tried to look for the script and couldn't find so i don't have any idea. I now advise her or anyone encountering this problem to perhaps open another site and transfer the domain plus the templates before users accumulate.
Systems developer
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 15 | 7:32 AM
Harina, Soldierdevil, I haven't had a look at the website itself, I'm simply going by indications here on the forums, however, as far as I can ascertain the website is still available on the internet, it hasn't been "taken down".

What's happening here is a custom script on the website is generating more requests per second than the uCoz servers allow. This results in the server blocking your IP address / gateway, showing the 403 error.

I'd strongly recommend you work at identifying if there are any scripts embedded into the template (or a post by a user) which may be generating an excessive number of requests. The "Network" tab in developer tools in your web browser may assist with this.

By the sounds of it, you are in contact with Technical Support and they'll be able to provide more accurate details of the problem.

I hope this clarified some of what Gromov has been saying, and good luck with it. happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » My site off i want it back on now
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: