• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Need variables code
Need variables code
Harina

Message # 1 | 2:06 PM
I want to replace video editing page link with a code like example if video editing link is that one "http://bendella.com/video/viedt/101/funny_videos/a_witch_doctor_runs_to_pastor_alph_lukau_for_help_accurate_prophecy"

I want to replace like

http://bendella.com/video/viedt/$ID$/

because i will use iframe to edit. like this

<iframe src="http://bendella.com/video/viedt/$ID$/" class="addframe" style="height: 550px; width: 100%; border: 0; border:none; padding: 10px;" frameborder="0" />
<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
</iframe>

the link will work in address bar but not iframe. In iframe it is going to show this like in picture below. Please help!

Added (2018-12-05, 5:36 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Plus i want me to make a informer put material in relative to the category of entry in view. How to do that?

Attachments: 8644134.jpg (35.4 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:56 PM
Harina, I wrote something up and it works just fine for me. Have a look.

Insert this into the Module main page template, after the $BODY$ tag:

Code
<script type="text/javascript">
  function displayEditWnd(entryId) {
    const html = '<iframe src="/video/viedt/' + entryId + '" width="100%" height="500" border="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>';
    return new _uWnd('edit_video_' + entryId, 'Edit Video', 600, 500, {
      min: 1,
      shadow: 1,
      header: 1,
      max: 0,
      resize: 1,
      icon: '/.s/img/icon/edt.png',
    }, html);
  }
</script>

(if you want to use this function in multiple locations, you might want to put it into a global block (preferably the Bottom part of the website) or put it into a JavaScript file that you'll include somewhere on the page)

And this is the link for it (Appearance of entries template):

Code
<a href="javascript:;" onclick="displayEditWnd($ID$);">Edit Video</a>

Quote Harina ()
Plus i want me to make a informer put material in relative to the category of entry in view. How to do that?

It might be due to my stupidity, but I don't really understand what you're trying to say here.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Harina

Message # 3 | 10:44 AM
bigblog, thank you so much it works well well. kudos..

It might be due to my stupidity, but I don't really understand what you're trying to say here.

I mean when on page of full post the informer for related post will put only a post from the category as the post in view. forexample when i am in view of post from category called "Music". The informer on the page of full post will display only a post from the category of music.

The code of related entry will only base on a tags to put related entries so putting posts from different category which i dont want
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 1:25 PM
Harina, it is very likely possible to do something like this using the uCoz API. An alternative would be manipulating multiple informers, but that's only good if you don't have a whole lot of categories (the max number of informers you can create is 30, unless you're a VIP member). How many categories do you have?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Harina

Message # 5 | 6:46 AM
I have close to 12 categories of a file catalog and i am in use of a photo catalog and video so the informer is not enough. I dont know nothing of a ucoz API. what is it?

Added (2018-12-31, 2:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Code
<script type="text/javascript">
  function displayEditWnd(entryId) {
    const html = '<iframe src="/video/viedt/' + entryId + '" width="100%" height="500" border="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>';
    return new _uWnd('edit_video_' + entryId, 'Edit Video', 600, 500, {
      min: 1,
      shadow: 1,
      header: 1,
      max: 0,
      resize: 1,
      icon: '/.s/img/icon/edt.png',
    }, html);
  }
</script>

bigblog, how to can i make iframe of this script not display in pop up but push other div down
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Need variables code
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: