• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » ucoz.com Theme Template (Does anyone know where a template is that looks like the www)
ucoz.com Theme Template
dotails

Message # 1 | 2:46 PM
I joined www.ucoz.com because their home page impressed me, but when I got to the templates there was none I could find close to the quality of their home page. Does anyone know where a template is that looks like the www.ucoz.com home page?
Soldierdevil

Message # 2 | 6:00 AM
all ucoz templates are pretty outdated. You need to manufacture your self one to suit the modern era. Even the ones in the store are not very impressive wacko
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 7:28 PM
dotails, uCoz's home page design is specifically made for uCoz's home page. It isn't a template. Besides, uCoz's home page is not created using the uCoz system.

However, uCoz allows you to fully customize every template of your site, which means that you have complete design freedom and you can either build your own template or use templates made by other people. The newest uCoz templates are all modern and responsive, so you can use those if you don't want to deal with coding too much.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 4 | 5:28 AM
bigblog, so you mean Ucoz doesnt make its websites from its own system? What a bad example!!! ...and the other thing bigblog i couldnt get you on discord..or perhaps i dont know how to find people on discord.
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 11:58 PM
Soldierdevil, I'm not sure if your comment was sarcastic, but you do realize that a site like ucoz.com can't be made in uCoz (I'm talking about the way it works, not the way it looks) because it requires a lot of server-side programming, right? What you're saying is almost like saying the Control Panel should have been made in uCoz.

The forum, the blog, the FAQ, uCozTemplates.com, and several uCoz and uKit company websites are made in uCoz.

Adding people on Discord: https://i.sallai.me/h7WuZY1ho9.png

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » ucoz.com Theme Template (Does anyone know where a template is that looks like the www)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: