• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » I am suing uCoz for non support, false advertising
I am suing uCoz for non support, false advertising
Harina

Message # 1 | 9:31 AM
I get blocked on my website and as complained they say i have a custom script that is causing a block but they will not say which one. You ask them which one and don't answer back. This service is fake and wasting people time. We can not edit our site no more it says 403 cant access site all the time. I send them this templates and they keep quite because they know their system is mess. Kindly remove the custom script from this template or else am sue you because i have edit this template almost a 7 months and you dont care. I even request VIP account for a good service but you igonore me like i have no my money.

All they say custom script custom script what is custom script please point it out at http://bendella.com/ i am tired of this nonsense
Attachments: 1320882.jpg (24.9 Kb)
Soldierdevil

Message # 2 | 3:19 AM
Harina, have fixed your code. You had a script that was hardly detectable and i have modified it for you. This one

Code
<script>
$(document).ready(function () {

var first = 0;
var speed = 800;
var pause = 9500;

function removeFirst() {
first = $('ul#top-page li:first').html();
$('ul#top-page li:first')
.animate({ opacity: 0, height: "0px" }, speed, 'linear', function () { $(this).remove(); });
addLast(first);
}

function addLast(first) {
last = '<li style="display:none">' + first + '</li>';
$('ul#top-page').append(last)
$('ul#top-page li:last')
.animate({ opacity: 1, height: "auto" }, speed)
.fadeIn('slow')
}
interval = setInterval(removeFirst, pause);
});
</script>

I am very sure it was the one causing the 403 error

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 8:47 PM
Harina, you're overreacting. But to answer your question: I'd generally suggest against using any kind of setInterval functions that refresh under 1 second (1000 ms).

Also, uCoz is not responsible for providing coding-related support (i.e. help with custom scripts).

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
starwars41606

Message # 4 | 1:47 AM
ok thats not a good reason to sue someone but you do you
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » I am suing uCoz for non support, false advertising
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: