• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Where is everyone? Is Ucoz closing down?
Where is everyone? Is Ucoz closing down?
Datecity

Message # 1 | 11:01 AM
The old ucozers are all gone and there seem to be no new ucozers. No new major updates in almost three years. Ucoz support is all biased and seems indifferent. I would kindly request ucoz to inform us who have serious sites on the system to relocate in time incase you guys are closing any time from now and i can sense it.
lanh

Message # 2 | 11:06 AM
I still regularly come back here to check if any new update. I really love uCoz because of its simple but complicated in its way. I would like uCoz pay more attention on technical mobile website like:
- message system is so old
- User award/reputation functions are not responsive on mobile.

Love to see old guys ...

Clyde

Message # 3 | 12:52 PM
There are thousands of active listed here.

[/code]http://193.109.247.14/[/code]

There are thousands more since not everyone has their sites listed for Top 100...

Our site has been here since '09 and is very active with thousands of members.

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Felicia

Message # 4 | 6:36 PM
Datecity, there's no need to worry, uCoz isn't closing - if there's less activity on the forum, it doesn't mean that everybody is gone. Old and new users are still around wink
As for support - did you encounter any specific issues that weren't properly solved? If yes, please provide the ticket numbers so that we can take a look at what happened.

Good things come to those who wait!
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Where is everyone? Is Ucoz closing down?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: