Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » [G] How to create first page using html file & File Manager? (Page Intro and Redirection to custom made page included)
[G] How to create first page using html file & File Manager?
tapirlaut

Message # 46 | 3:24 PM
what do you mean by that? i just sign up the ucoz since yesterday...

ps: Im kinda newbie about this, but im trying to understand and learn it. I will be eppreciated it if you make a tutorial video about this...

I'm a total blank about all this stuff...I hope you all guide me how to solve the problems related to my questions...

THANKS ^___^

Armaros

Message # 47 | 5:42 PM
Panels can be BBC, Visual Editor, HTML. You can see which panel you have at right side, above content.
tapirlaut

Message # 48 | 5:30 AM
so, which panel should I use?
I'm a total blank about all this stuff...I hope you all guide me how to solve the problems related to my questions...

THANKS ^___^

Sunny

Message # 49 | 9:58 AM
HTML
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
edison

Message # 50 | 11:21 AM
can i possibly change the name of my homepage b4, the original one because everytime i click main page i go to the one i created...

Added (2009-01-16, 5:21 Am)
---------------------------------------------
site link thomasedison.ucoz.com

Armaros

Message # 51 | 12:08 PM
edison, did you do point: "Avoid getting redirect to the new page after clicking on the 'Main Page'." ?
edison

Message # 52 | 12:12 PM
uhmmm...yeah... how can i fix it?... plz help me... i cant understand it properly...
Armaros

Message # 53 | 1:55 PM
Which part you don't understand?
edison

Message # 54 | 0:55 AM
i have take the link http://tae08.ucoz.net/tae.html and put it at Redirect visitors. But when i go to my Main Page http://www.tae08.ucoz.net/ it will turn back to the http://tae08.ucoz.net/title.html. So i cant go to my Main Page.

plz help me...

i tried making an intro page in another site its working... and i dont now how to make it work again...

Armaros

Message # 55 | 10:14 AM
edison, I told you to follow another point to fix that problem! Read all tutorial! You missed
this point: Avoid getting redirect to the new page after clicking on the 'Main Page' Read it!
Phosis

Message # 56 | 11:31 AM
I am probably a newbie but it seems i cannot get this working...
i always get redirected to the new page i created...i read the tutorial completely... biggrin

When i modify main page url in the page i created, i get the main page but my pictures are replaced by html codes....???

Post edited by Phosis - Saturday, 2009-01-17, 11:39 AM
Armaros

Message # 57 | 12:24 PM
Quote (Phosis)
When i modify main page url in the page i created, i get the main page but my pictures are replaced by html codes....???
If you followed tutorial properly, it shouldn't be like that. Are you using correct code for images?
Please provide image/screen of the problem & code which you used for images in html 'main page'.
Phosis

Message # 58 | 9:55 AM
Armaros thnx for your help but i left the idea...

What cool things can u show me???? biggrin biggrin biggrin

Armaros

Message # 59 | 10:45 AM
Quote (Phosis)
What cool things can u show me???
Hard questions... I do believe this board wont be for discussing of that.
lloydevans

Message # 60 | 7:45 PM
Armaros, this will still have the 'site menu' on the side wont it?

i was looking 4 a page with just those words agree n disagree !!

www.footy4free.co.uk
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » [G] How to create first page using html file & File Manager? (Page Intro and Redirection to custom made page included)
Search: