Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #982 goes here! (Design, Template 982)
Everything about design #982 goes here!
Dartz

Message # 31 | 8:52 AM
Dawgg, I can't guide you, if I don't know which template you want for your forum.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Dawgg

Message # 32 | 0:06 AM
Nvm, i know what imma do for forums, man, imma post my site when its done, u better look at it Dartz buddy, and join??? biggrin happy
Dartz

Message # 33 | 0:54 AM
No, thanks. Now, where did I put my pills against the headache?
Dawgg

Message # 34 | 1:29 PM
I got one more question, and imma be done with questions. How come when I changed the URL apearence on some of my menus, the page said "Server cannot be found"?? Do I have to wait a couple of days before the change takes affact?
Dartz

Message # 35 | 1:46 PM
You can't change urls however you want.
Dawgg

Message # 36 | 2:30 AM
Quote (Dartz)
You can't change urls however you want.

You can for pages, like, not the modules themselves, but pages that you create. Ok, why does it say for the thing, there is an option where you can change what you want the url to show. Why does ucoz have that, and look at my site, the banner up there is no, it's like the areas witht ext are too long, wtf. http://dawgsite.ucoz.com/. Does that mean, when I upload my banner, I should make it a little bit wider? That way I can keep adding size 7 text????
Dartz

Message # 37 | 2:53 AM
Dawgg, you are making no sense! I am tired of you changing theme in one post 3 times.
Come back when you are mature enough and not acting like choosy teenage girl. Sorry,
but I have enough, two pages spammed with your worthless posts and nothing at result!

This is support forum and there is no place for person who can't explain his/hers problem.

Dawgg

Message # 38 | 12:04 PM
Quote (Dartz)
Dawgg, you are making no sense! I am tired of you changing theme in one post 3 times.
Come back when you are mature enough and not acting like choosy teenage girl. Sorry,
but I have enough, two pages spammed with your worthless posts and nothing at result!
This is support forum and there is no place for person who can't explain his/hers problem.
I have explained what I need, to put banner up, background image, and that's it. Sorry if you didn't understand me, my site means so much to me, my grades are even slipping because of it, I just don't know how i'm going to explain to my parents. 10nth grade is a pain in the behind. And I bet I am too.
Dartz

Message # 39 | 1:57 PM
NeonSoldierX

Message # 40 | 0:22 AM
Was wondering where would the right place to be to put the Rotating Banner Code in this design.
Tell me if u want codes or the site link.

Thx in Advance.

Dartz

Message # 41 | 12:33 PM
NeonSoldierX, same as normal one.
NeonSoldierX

Message # 42 | 10:27 PM
Wheres the normal one go?
Dartz

Message # 43 | 10:31 AM
Right click image which is at header, view it, copy part of url till /.s/
including. Then go to Top part of the website in Customize Design,
find line which include this url and code your banner into this line.

NeonSoldierX

Message # 44 | 4:59 PM
the banner is split up into 5 diff images which one do i choose?
and i cant find the link in the Top Part Of the Website in Design Customization.
Dartz

Message # 45 | 8:43 AM
NeonSoldierX, be logical and look where exactly you want to place it.

Seriously, I wont re-code 5 images into one only because you cannot
do it. This requires a little bit of knowledge and logic. Try it yourself...

uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #982 goes here! (Design, Template 982)
Search: