Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #982 goes here! (Design, Template 982)
Everything about design #982 goes here!
Dawgg

Message # 16 | 1:39 PM
Quote (Dartz)
You replace the links only.

Ok, so let me get this straight. Out of all that text I was talking about earlier, I just replace the links?

Added (2009-09-16, 7:39 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I got one more question, is it possible to have a background image on your site

Dartz

Message # 17 | 1:55 PM
Quote (Dawgg)
Ok, so let me get this straight. Out of all that text I was talking about earlier, I just replace the links?
Yes.

Quote (Dawgg)
I got one more question, is it possible to have a background image on your site
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-715-1

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Dawgg

Message # 18 | 2:56 PM
Wow, you can put background images on your site? Because at the top of website stuff, I see something that says background= URL. If so, then this is going to be awsome, i'm having a lil trouble, i'm looking for the link so I can replace it with my banner link.

Added (2009-09-18, 8:56 Am)
im sorry if im being a pest, but can someone tell me the exact link im suppost to get rid of, or am I suppost to get rid of all of the table and tr<td stuff

Dartz

Message # 19 | 3:02 PM
Dawgg, everything is possible to modify, but now stop being messy.
Say exactly what you need and we'll tell what you must do to do that.

Dawgg

Message # 20 | 0:18 AM
Quote (Dartz)
Dawgg, everything is possible to modify, but now stop being messy.
Say exactly what you need and we'll tell what you must do to do that.

Thanks man. Sorry for my sloppyness ^_^. Ok, first, I want to know the exact text I delete to put my banner up, and, I want to know where I go to put background image, I looked on that one forum link someone posted here, I also wanna know how I can change my forums template, and have my menu like this http://mugeninvasion.forumotion.net/forum.htm.
I also want to upload my own smileys (That I got from MSN), and that's about it. When I need something else, i'll beg ya for help. ty!!!!

Added (2009-09-19, 6:18 Pm)
Oh, and one more thing, how do I fix it so I can, ok, like, I have a new page, but when you click on the new page, it goes to another site, or do you think I should just use the nuilder menu widget thingy, and put the link in one of the pics?

Dartz

Message # 21 | 1:29 AM
Quote (Dawgg)
I want to know the exact text I delete to put my banner up
Look at this thread's second message. (Pilot's message)

Quote (Dawgg)
I want to know where I go to put background image
Follow this post: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-715-1

Quote (Dawgg)
also want to upload my own smileys (That I got from MSN)
Read this thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-1014-1

Quote (Dawgg)
Oh, and one more thing, how do I fix it so I can, ok, like, I have a new page, but when you click on the new page, it goes to another site, or do you think I should just use the nuilder menu widget thingy, and put the link in one of the pics?
Use Site Menu Builder to manage your links in Site Menu.

Dawgg

Message # 22 | 4:54 PM
Quote (Dartz)
Replace forum appearance in CSS.
Where do I go to do this? right now, i'm at CP< Forum< Module Design Customization< Common Templates. What do I do from there, am I even in the right place?
Dartz

Message # 23 | 5:03 PM
Go to Control Panel -> Customize Design -> CSS.
Dawgg

Message # 24 | 5:29 PM
Quote (Dartz)
Go to Control Panel -> Customize Design -> CSS.
Lol. What am I suppost to be typing in, replacing, or going to? I'm not a coder so I don't understand any of this <<Tbialjalmd>> stuff. Whats the exact thing I replace, remove, or change?
Dartz

Message # 25 | 6:31 PM
Well, you wanted to change forum template, so, I told you to replace code of forum
code inside CSS. Write 'Forum' in F3 and you will see from which part it starts there.

Dawgg

Message # 26 | 6:50 PM
Quote (Dartz)
Well, you wanted to change forum template, so, I told you to replace code of forum
code inside CSS. Write 'Forum' in F3 and you will see from which part it starts there.
F3?, Ok, imma do this right now while your online, so go to CSS thingy, forum, apearence of forums and all pages,a nd look for F3, or type in F3? I'm sorry, im a noob at this, I used to use webs.

Added (2009-09-20, 12:47 Pm)
Ok, at the top right where it show my template number link, do I get the link to the template I want, and replac eit for the forums?

Added (2009-09-20, 12:50 Pm)
OH, I see those links, these right??? ="/.s/t/982/2.jpg If so, I just replace all of those with the link to my banner, correct?

Dartz

Message # 27 | 11:01 PM
I was talking about forum style appearance not banner. Dawgg, I asked you to be specific,
instead you created bigger mess than before. I'm asking you again, what exactly you need?

Dawgg

Message # 28 | 1:07 PM
Quote (Dartz)
I was talking about forum style appearance not banner. Dawgg, I asked you to be specific,
instead you created bigger mess than before. I'm asking you again, what exactly you need?
SOrry. And cool avatar btw. Ok, I want to change the template of my forums, and, I wanted to know how to make forum menus like on this site: http://mugeninvasion.forumotion.net/forum.htm. See how it has Rules, FAQ, and stuff at the top?
Dartz

Message # 29 | 1:43 PM
@ Forum
- There is no such feature but you can do it by changing forum CSS
and to do that you must have knowledge, if you don't, don't change.

@ Menu
- This is uCoz support forum not scripting school. Use search engines
to find codes like that or similar to them. We wont code for individuals.

Dawgg

Message # 30 | 3:14 AM
Ok, I can still change the forums page template? And I got another question, would it be possible for me to upload a new logo on that forums template? And also, I don't know anything about coding, scripting, or CSS, so can you please just tell me where I go to change forum template, and how I do it.
Quote (Dartz)
Forum
- There is no such feature but you can do it by changing forum CSS
and to do that you must have knowledge, if you don't, don't change.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #982 goes here! (Design, Template 982)
Search: