uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain as a gift (The procedure, problems, questions etc)
Domain as a gift
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:27 PM
How to Get a Domain as a Gift?

With the new CP it's even easier than before!

Just activate Get domain as a gift option and proceed with the Get button.

You may check which plan goes with a free domain and check the details at our official pricing page.
Wolfman

Message # 46 | 3:29 PM
Sunny -- I figured it out.. The english translation in domain.ucoz.com is not complete and some parts are still in Russian which was kind of throwing me off.. Still wonderful service and I was able to register the domain and attach it.. Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the help..
2k10

Message # 47 | 3:30 PM
If i take a 2 year plan, Will I get domain lasting for 2 years.or shoud i pay for renewal after 1 yr?
Free domain,If not availed,can i take later during or after expiry of plan ie 1 or 2 yr. If yes will it last for 1 year from then on.
addition, how much .com costs for subsequent years with ucoz in USD (ie how much i need to pay if i need to renew now?) can i buy it now for more than 1 year? Also after 1 year, after its expiry, can i buy that same domain i took from ucoz from another vendor which is cheaper ?
Animorph

Message # 48 | 3:30 PM
2k10, domain as a gift is given for a year after that you can re-pay for it
Quote (Sunny)
You can see the prices (they are in Russian rubles) and pay here: https://domain.ucoz.com/ . After the domain expiration you can also register the same domain from another domain registrar.

and yes i suppose that you can buy it somewhere cheaper if you can find any , and then you can jus attach the domain

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Vallina

Message # 49 | 9:59 PM
Is there no way to buy just a uCoz domain? I do not need all of the features in the packages, only the domain. If no, why is it not offered?
Post edited by Vallina - Sunday, 2011-12-25, 9:59 PM
Animorph

Message # 50 | 2:08 AM
Vallina, try this one:
https://domains.ucoz.com/ to buy domains

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Sunny

Message # 51 | 12:58 PM
Quote (Vallina)
Is there no way to buy just a uCoz domain?

What do you mean by a 'uCoz domain'? uCoz domains like website.ucoz.com are free.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Vallina

Message # 52 | 9:35 PM
Sunny, like website.com, without the ucoz part.
Sunny

Message # 53 | 12:10 PM
Vallina, you can buy such domain from any domain registrar, second-level domains are not "uCoz" )) You can use the website Animorph provided, it should be launched within several days.
predatorsli

Message # 54 | 11:22 PM
Hi, i have a problem to finalize one registration of a free domain. I folow up this steps:
1. I paid for 1 Yers
2. I went to control panel and i choose the zone of domain(com.)
3. I went to domains.ucoz.com and sighn up
4. I search for domain name
5. I selected add to cart
6. Continue
7. I proceed to payment
8. and after this i get the : You can pay for the above Order(s) online using the options available in the dropdown below. Only with credit card, nothing to pay with the certificat code that i have!!!
Where do i get rong?
Thx for the help and for leasten!
Sunny

Message # 55 | 4:20 PM
Quote (predatorsli)
domains.ucoz.com

At the moment gift domains are given via domain.ucoz.com (without S) only. Please see the following guide: http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/2-1#244

Davor24

Message # 56 | 10:34 AM
can i prolong a gift domain after he expires if pay for it?
Sunny

Message # 57 | 11:21 AM
Davor24, sure.
VN_Zik-:-Life_4_Die

Message # 58 | 11:34 AM
predatorsli, me too.
help help help
help
Sunny

Message # 59 | 6:16 PM
VN_Zik-:-Life_4_Die, what is the exact problem you face?
PestWebzine

Message # 60 | 3:35 PM
I have recently bought a 12 months package and got a free domain. I have attached it and everything looks great but I have tried configuring an email address (contact@mydomain.com) following the Gmail steps. I can send emails from this address, but I'm not able to receive emails. What can I do?
Thank you.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain as a gift (The procedure, problems, questions etc)
Search: