uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain as a gift (The procedure, problems, questions etc)
Domain as a gift
Natashko

Message # 1 | 3:27 PM
How to Get a Domain as a Gift?

With the new CP it's even easier than before!

Just activate Get domain as a gift option and proceed with the Get button.

You may check which plan goes with a free domain and check the details at our official pricing page.
CrisJako

Message # 16 | 3:28 PM
Thank you for your quick reply and the relevant information in which you supplied me with.

However Im currently having problem trying to register on the domain site. it appears as though it does not recognize my phone number.

[GM]SkyL1n3

Message # 17 | 3:28 PM
Right,how to get it?
Natashko

Message # 18 | 3:28 PM
ahmedista,
Quote (ahmedista)
I've read an article here that shows how to get a domain.

Please provide an URL of the article you are referring to
Quote (ahmedista)
Lits say that logged in to the Control Panel, and went to services to get the domain, then I did, where do I then go to choose the website name and the other question,

After you have purchased a domain name you will have to attach it to your uCoz account in Control panel->Domain transfer. See the domain attachment tutorial here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1
Quote (ahmedista)
will this website be transefered to the domain site emediatly?

Domain attachment process takes up to 12 hours.
Quote (ahmedista)
if I choosed the 12 months are you going to take the money ones? or are you going to carry on taking money from my card every months or so

The amount of money(cost of services) indicated in the Control panel is final.
You pay for a service or a package of services for 12 months once. After you have paid for the full cost of the services - they are going to be provided.
Quote (ahmedista)
when I chaked the price for 12 months + domain (paying by paypal was £26) is this the full amount or you will take more?
Killer047

Message # 19 | 3:28 PM
So I have a question: if I will became a premium user this domain is will be forever or not ?

Added (2010-02-01, 1:35 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I want to became a premium user, but my another admin is not sure so can you explain guys, and I will update premium account next year will expired I will get another domain or what?

Animorph

Message # 20 | 3:28 PM
no, once you get the domain you want yourname.com / .net etc... you can not change it anymore as far as i know

you also can choose the domain name you want + name.com if that is what you mean but you can only choose this once

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Animorph

Message # 21 | 3:28 PM
CrisJako, i had the same problem too so i used a fake phone number like this
Code
+7 495 1454567

i know that i would better always advice to use your own phone number , but mine didn't work either even when i used the international number for my cellphone .

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Blazer

Message # 22 | 3:28 PM
[GM]SkyL1n3, if you want to get the ( .com - .org - .net .... ) domains , follow this link
( domain.com )
if you want to get the ( .co.cc - .tk ...) domains , follow this link for co.cc ( co.cc )
and follow this link for .tk ( dot.tk )
and if you want to know HOW TO ATTACH a DOMAIN follow this link ( http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1 )

-Links edited-

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Post edited by Jan - Wednesday, 2011-05-18, 7:40 PM
ahmedista

Message # 23 | 3:28 PM
ok thanks one more question .. If I get a domain will the hall site be transefered to the domain name or only the main page?
in other words lits say I have other pages such as News, will they be in the website ( www.domain.com/news) < or do I have to pay for every page ?

cheers
Sunny

Message # 24 | 3:28 PM
Killer047, domain as a gift is given for a year. Then you can prolong it but this time you pay for it yourself.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
meyaseen2003

Message # 25 | 3:28 PM
thanx for help
CrisJako

Message # 26 | 3:28 PM
its works!!! haha, I tried for ages to work it out but failed. thanks biggrin you just saved me wasting a good few hours trying different combinations.
[GM]SkyL1n3

Message # 27 | 3:28 PM
Blazer, All links you gave me .. Not working look : Resource not found
Blazer

Message # 28 | 3:28 PM
ahmedista, the domain is for the whole website.
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Killer047

Message # 29 | 3:28 PM
oh ok I think I will try it.
Natashko

Message # 30 | 3:28 PM
meyaseen2003, To receive domain as a gift in the chosen zone – follow the link “Get domain as a gift” in the Main page of the Control panel. You can do so only after paying for the premium package for a certain period of time.
You will see the window with the certificate code. You can use this code to purchase domain here http://domain.ucoz.com.
If you didn't write the code down you can have a look at it once again: Help->Technical Support, message with a topic “Domain as a gift”
See this useful link http://faq.ucoz.com/faq/how_do_i_get_a_domain_as_a_gift/0-0-49
Quote (meyaseen2003)
can i am change my web adress

when you receive domain as a gift you may choose the domain name, if that is what you are interested in.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain as a gift (The procedure, problems, questions etc)
Search: