• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Transfer of domain name
Transfer of domain name
MMN-Admin

Message # 1 | 5:53 AM
Hello is there a way to transfer domain to your services and use the features and not actual hosting. So i can maybe use the tools and scripts and software you guys have and use own personal hosting I already have
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 9:23 AM
MMN-Admin, uCoz provide an all-in-one SaaS package. Thus meaning it is not possible to use the system without using the hosting provided on our servers. We provide a number of different hosting options and services which generally cover most site requirements. If you need further information or assistance please do reply and I'll see what I can do. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
MMN-Admin

Message # 3 | 10:08 AM
Quote (Paradox)
MMN-Admin, uCoz provide an all-in-one SaaS package. Thus meaning it is not possible to use the system without using the hosting provided on our servers. We provide a number of different hosting options and services which generally cover most site requirements. If you need further information or assistance please do reply and I'll see what I can do.

Regarding hosting how much bandwidth does one get on basic package I know you get x amount of MB for hosting files and web pages but does not give any information regarding bandwidth. Can you tell me how much bandwidth you get as i am currently on a hosting package for around the same amount as $40 with unlimited bandwidth
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 11:24 AM
MMN-Admin, I don't believe we have any limits on the standard bandwidth a site receives. As long as you do not exceed the maximum storage space for hosting, you will be fine. smile
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:28 PM
MMN-Admin, yes, uCoz provides unlimited bandwidth.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
MMN-Admin

Message # 6 | 11:14 AM
Thx for the info. I just have one more question in paid services about White Label project does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond as been waiting for a long time and heard nothing back from them.
Sunny

Message # 7 | 4:06 PM
MMN-Admin, the manager in charge will reply, don't worry.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
MMN-Admin

Message # 8 | 5:48 PM
thx foe the info sunny just hoping its sooner than later as i have customers already waiting to buy from me as already started promoting and asking people interested in such services

Added (2012-10-07, 11:48 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Well its almost 3 weeks again and sent off emails a number of times regarding partnership program does anyone actually look at this because this is taking far too long for a response...

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 1:11 AM
MMN-Admin, yes they are received and checked. I will send through a memo to the project manager today for you no problem and inquire regarding your replies. smile
MMN-Admin

Message # 10 | 10:38 AM
Thank You once again Paradox. Just wanting to know because I got customers queuing up for services as I went off the main prices to see whats what. And I do not have to want to go through affiliate system if partner program is paying better rates etc
Post edited by MMN-Admin - Tuesday, 2012-10-09, 10:40 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Transfer of domain name
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: