• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Transfer Existing Site to Ucoz? (DMON to UCOZ)
Transfer Existing Site to Ucoz?
ALMOST610

Message # 1 | 3:09 AM
Hi, I have a few sites that are hosted under Dmon http://almost610.dmon.com but it seems like the Dmon system is or has been shut down, things like the Stats Counters don't appear and I cannot upload files anymore with the Files Manager, you cannot even create a new site with the Dmon address anymore and lots of other things are just broken and not working, I have a site which is part of the Ucoz network and all those things that don't work on the Dmon System work on the Ucoz one, I am wondering if there is a way I can transfer my whole domain and all its stuff over to Ucoz, as I don't want to lose all my data (Views, Users, Etc).

Please Help.

Also if you did not know Dmon has the same Unet Setup as Ucoz does the only thing that differs between them is the little sub address at the end either saying Ucoz or Dmon.

Thanks smile
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 9:01 AM
As far as I can determine DMON is a member of the uCoz White Label project. I will talk to the team regarding the possibility of a site transfer. As far as I am aware it should be possible if you create a site backup and transfer it across. I would however contact DMON support regarding your issues first. If you do not receive a reply within 3 days I will contact the white-label project manager regarding your problems an inquire if their partaking in the project is still active.

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
ALMOST610

Message # 3 | 10:38 AM
Thank You, I will try that and post again when/if I get any results.

Edit: Is it possible to Duplicate my entire site over to the Ucoz one, and then keep the dmon one so I can redirect users over to the new one, or when you said transfer did you mean I keep the Dmon Address but you manage it?
Post edited by ALMOST610 - Friday, 2012-12-21, 10:46 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:44 AM
ALMOST610, yes, I think it will be possible (redirection from your DMON address to your uCoz address). Please send a request to technical support.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
ALMOST610

Message # 5 | 11:48 AM
Thank You All, also did not have any help from Dmon Support so I am just moving everything over to a new address.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 1:51 PM
ALMOST610, yes, unfortunately DMON is not developed any more. Just create a website backup and then restore it on your uCoz website. If you need any further help, contact the uCoz support smile
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Transfer Existing Site to Ucoz? (DMON to UCOZ)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: