• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Transfer My Domain Name to another site Help.
Transfer My Domain Name to another site Help.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 1 | 6:02 AM
Hi i want to Renew my domain, i cant pay in ucoz, i tried with credit card but it didnt work, i ask for help in support and never answer me, now i tried to transfer my domain so i can renew but when i set Transfer lock to off it say:¨The function of protection against the transfer is not available¨, When i click Transfer Domain to another Registrar it say: ¨Registrar API error: Registrar does not accept the data specified: getMessageFromFault:: Could not connect to host¨, Help please.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:55 AM
InmortalSiegfried, how exactly did you send the question - via the Contact Us form or your website CP? Also what is the domain name?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 3 | 4:25 PM
I send the question, to support in the control panel of my site, also to support on Domain.ucoz.com, the domain name is Hero-empire.com, Thanks for the fast reply Sunny, what about the problem of transfer?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:15 AM
InmortalSiegfried, I was informed that the problem has been solved already.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
InmortalSiegfried

Message # 5 | 1:10 PM
Yeah i get my domain name renew, thanks Sunny.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Transfer My Domain Name to another site Help.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: